for Lupin the 4th

12/21/2020 c1 XP7102id
I hope you're still continued this story
2/2/2020 c1 yt
come on! update it already !
8/19/2018 c1 Amanda27A.g
I have so far enjoyed it and I am hoping that this is not a one shot, I am also hoping that Ranma's mother will explain to Lupin that she is married and and had a son and more explanation in the story
4/23/2016 c1 Guest
This needs to be continued.
3/26/2016 c1 11SomebodyLost
DUDE, THIS IS AWESOME.

Not sure if Ranma's dad is Lupin or Genma (17 years?), but this has potential! Ranma is pretty honorable (except when it's exploiting his girl form for food), and Lupin's honor is flexible lol. There's conflict, which makes for great study. Fujiko/Nodoka as an ex-thief is cool; she might be trying to turn into a new leaf. Maybe that's why she's obsessed with honor.

Although why she would marry a sleaze like Genma is beyond me.

Anyhoo, please continue this! This could be good!
2/1/2016 c1 7moon so bright
Epic!
10/30/2015 c1 1Scarlet Rhine
nice start . please keep this up
7/26/2015 c1 1irnzenmonk
seems interestin i like it
7/12/2015 c1 joesly25
Interesting plot so far I want more updates soon.
7/9/2015 c1 shugokage
Interesting start!
7/5/2015 c1 Ranmaleopard
This is just really interesting and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please continue!
7/5/2015 c1 JReyBr
I always love reading stories like this, where the author takes to different anime or sources and combines them in interesting ways. I look forward to seeing where this is heading.
7/4/2015 c1 Dragish
This is a nice teaser chapter. Sets up where we are roughly in the Ranma canon pretty well and shows how long Fujiko has been ducking Lupin.

I hope in a later chapter we can have Geoman vs Ranma. That hsould be an interesting fight
7/4/2015 c1 8Veedramon
I like this.
7/4/2015 c1 Anon
Your usual hallmarks of good editing, spelling, formatting, grammar are all here. It's original, so I would definitely like to see more of it.
One small issue, the hook at the end of chapter 1 is kid of open-ended, and so isn't as strong as it could be. Particularly it's leaving the reader to infer that Ranma is going to dragged into a Lupin heist and shenanigans will occur, because that is what is likely to happen in a fanfic. If that's not a inference that's made, the hook is a bit lacking.
23 Page 1 2 Next »