for Lupin the 4th

7/4/2015 c1 Hishin Trueflame
I've been hungry for something like this since I've read afore mentioned 2006 Lupin the 4th fanfic.
Already I prefer this one to the other as Lupin is alive and I really want to see how will Ranma react to finding out he's the son of the greatest thief and the greatest con woman in history.

Also I want to see Ranma pull off an heist like his dear papa Lupin.

And shall we not forget Lupin reaction to seeing his son followed by so many women and him wanting nothing of them!
7/3/2015 c1 29Screaming Dean
I like this. I hope you continue it.
7/3/2015 c1 Alt255
This looks pretty good. Good grammar and i like the setup. It will be a bit of a battle to get Ranma to follow in his parents footsteps, so i look forward to how you arrange it
7/3/2015 c1 Burnning Truth
This definitely is an interesting deviation from the 'norm' for Ranma crossovers. I admit that it already has its hooks in me since I'm already looking forward for the next chapter.

Overall I think you're onto something great here and I hope you keep going with it.
7/3/2015 c1 spicarus
Well, this might explain why Nodoka is always so concerned about honor.
7/3/2015 c1 3Hiryo
As always the quality of your stuff is awesome and yeah I like it and want to see more of this (and your other Ranma fanfics)!

Well even if you only do this flashback and a little end of what will happen with Ranma would be good enough. Even if only write what changes in the future just for Nodoka is good.
7/3/2015 c1 100Tatsurou-san
Well...this looks interesting.
I don't know anything about Lupin the Third, but I'll still keep an eye on this story.
7/3/2015 c1 Mr Miliardo
Interesting. Nodoka as an older Fujiko? Hmmm... cannot see Fujiko even considering to pull something like this off unless someone was determined to off her for real, but even then Lupin would have helped her against said foe offsetting said decision. An attack of conscious and a willingness to "go straight" with the law is not the Fujiko we all know, and if Ranma was Lupin's son why would she want to hide from Lupin SO badly up to marry a slob like Genma?
Hope you have a good answer. Shall wait for next chapters.
23 « Prev Page 1 2