for The McCall pack - Season 5

another great chapter
11/23/2016 c7 orionastro
good new chapter
5/29/2016 c6 spoiledqueen
love this new chapter! if possible can you give the couples more time together? Please keep updating its a really good story x
3/12/2016 c1 spoiledqueen
Hey Just wondering when the next chapter will be posted dont want to sound needy but i am in love with your story and i am dying to read more! xx
10/19/2015 c5 Guest
Hey I love your story and I'm so glad you updated! I am a bit confused about what happened to Allison because you said she was in echicen but then you don't see her get out? But I absolutely LOVE your story
10/18/2015 c5 orionastro
very good new chapter
8/29/2015 c4 spoiledqueen
Great chapter really enjoyed reading it! you are really good at using the extra characters!
7/29/2015 c3 spoiledqueen
Hey Great Chapter please keep updating! i love your storyy xx
7/29/2015 c3 35cecld16
great chapter can't wait for more! Did you see the latest episode, so many feels!
7/21/2015 c2 spoiledqueen
I love this story i have read all of them and i cant wait for more please keep updating!
7/18/2015 c2 orionastro
very good new chapter , i think you need a Beta many times you trades the name Liam for lim or Lam and other few misspelling , which causes a bit of difficulty to read . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
7/11/2015 c1 LocoLoLondon
So Glad your back can't wait for the next chapter what do you thing of the season so far.
7/3/2015 c1 orionastro
very good beginning for your version of Season 5 , lets see Mason finding out that Liam is a werewolf ,and also joining the pack . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service