for Lost Love

7/7/2015 c1 rosetintedblindspot
What a touching story. Thanks for sharing this and I'm sorry for your loss.
7/5/2015 c1 Guest
chapter 2?
7/5/2015 c1 3wolfdrum
This is a wonderful story that captures the emotion of one who has lost a much-loved fur-friend and I believe that you portrayed the feelings very well. Very happy that Ruth overcame her fears and went to Harry because she knew something wasn't right about him. Beautiful.
7/5/2015 c1 13FaerieChild22
A lovely, touching story and a really original way of getting Harry and Ruth together that I haven't seen before. So sorry about your dog, I hope writing about it helped.
7/5/2015 c1 60Sigma Creations
Poor Scarlet and Harry, and poor you. Glad Ruth was able to be there for him. Looking forward to more.
7/5/2015 c1 1BigMamaThornton
This was lovely. Having been there on numerous occasions myself, I'll send you best wishes. Know that your grief will abate in time, and your smile will replace your tears. Be well and bless.
7/5/2015 c1 Deleted Account 91
This is a really nice story (minus the death) and I really enjoyed how this panned out
LBx
7/5/2015 c1 Eggwhisker
I also enjoyed this, despite the sad premise. I'm sorry for your loss.
7/5/2015 c1 katmuel
This was actually very well done. Great job! Are you going to carry this on with Sunday lunch?
7/5/2015 c1 7Batteredpen
I think that this was a very accurate story - pets do become part of the family and watching them suffer and having to make the decision to do end it for them is awfal. It make sense that Harry and Ruth the cat lover could bond over this and actually talk and then hopefully move on as a couple.
7/5/2015 c1 mhf34
This was such a beautiful story. Sad but hopeful. I hope you write more. Thank you for this wonderful story.
7/5/2015 c1 12Sparky75
Poor Scarlet and poor Belle. Dogs are such an important part of the family but at least it got Harry and Ruth back talking again and Harry allowed himself to grieve. Thanks for sharing
7/4/2015 c1 186r4ven3
That's such a sad story, written with genuine feeling. I like how Harry's grief brought them closer, and that Ruth was able to begin to articulate some of the real reason she'd said no to the 2nd dinner with Harry. Hopefully the whole trajectory of their relationship can be changed. (And commiserations on the death of your lab. My Golden Lab, Pax, died in 1997, and I haven't been able to have another dog since. I couldn't bear to have to deal with the death of another much loved dog.)

[There are 3 or so quite noticeable errors which you might want to check after a good nights sleep.]