FanFiction.Net
for Talking about Combat, Suffering, and Ice Cream - Fire Emblem Fates

12/20/2015 c8 28The Apocryphal One
Hello! The Apocryphal One here! This is the shorter of the stories you asked me to check out, so I started with this one! Your collection of one-shots here was certainly interesting-the first two were definitely my favorite, they had some nice insights into the Zeroes' heads, and the interactions with the princesses, especially Sakura, were sweet. Chapter 7 was the weakest of them, I think, mostly because Oboro was a little OOC compared to the game. But the "support conversations" were overall quite enjoyable, and I hope you'll someday pick this up again!
7/24/2015 c6 18smileplease91
Ch 6: Gotta love Yoko Kanno. I need to look this one up so I can listen to it. Where did the piano come from, anyway? Lol, is imagine it would be a little difficult lugging a piano around.

Ch 7: In a way, I wish I knew more about FEF's characters so I understood what was going on with their personalities and such. BUT! I will withstand peer pressure!
7/22/2015 c5 smileplease91
Ch. 4: Lol, her getting all those bullseyes is decent? I'd hate to imagine how awesome he is when it comes to archery, if she's wanting lessons from him.

Ch. 5: Happy birthday! I tried to review this in time, but things came up and I wasn't able to. I hope he got to celebrate his birthday, too! And that you had a great one! I like how you had REDACTED to avoid spoilers. Thank you for that!
7/17/2015 c3 smileplease91
So, these 3 so far are connected? I wonder what happened to his sister? Are you going to fully cover that, or is it in a different piece?

I'm actually really liking how these characters are OC, but I feel like I'm connecting with them, despite having only 3 chapters so far. I have an appreciation for Bluefield. It's difficult to focus prominently on the task given you, and while it's kinda sad that the job comes first and foremost, I'm sure he is connecting it with those he cares for.
7/5/2015 c1 22Gunlord500