for The Universe In Her Eyes

7/30/2017 c11 63greeneyes3
Ooookay, so... Apart from the fact that I do not know why in the whole universe I wasn't already following this story and had it in my favorites, aaaaahhhhh!
I had been waiting for this on the edge and uugghh. As always I love how this is painfully beautiful and has teared my heart apart slowly bit by bit.
Love how you write, really 3
Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/1/2015 c8 LuckyBuzzie
Very curious where Time fits into the Doctor and Rose's life. Also curious to see how you bring Rose back. This is a very original and imaginative story.
10/27/2015 c8 19Happyritas
This story is so good!I can't wait for another!
10/27/2015 c2 Happyritas
What the heck does "selbstverständlich" mean?
9/26/2015 c7 rainbownarwhal
SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! Can u do another story like this? Thanks!
9/16/2015 c7 margie-me
You are very good at getting inside how a character feels, not merely describing the color of hair, eyes, height, the minutae of styles of dress (especially females), etc. which adds nothing of true relevance to a story. The skinny black jeans, a purple tank top, combat boots etc. makes it sound as if one was brousing a young teen boutique at the mall. And there are quite a few stories that describe the accoutrements repeatedly in a fic, but you never get a handle on the person at all. It ends up being shallow, you see. I am enjoying Time. You made her a lively, feeling person, not a cypher. I notice Ten II isn't mentioned, so I take it he never "happened?" Poor Rose so heartbroken.
9/16/2015 c6 margie-me
Both of them are pretty prickly companions,aren't they? It's like two porcuppines meeting and trying to avoid the quills.
9/16/2015 c5 margie-me
So, they rediscover and reacquaint themselves just at the time each needs to be needed, to not be alone. Then, it's fitting young Time goes along. There's such a big hole after Rose was gone from the TARDIS, from him. No worries, he may be old but he's not that type! I suppose we'll discover along with the Doctor, what those wounds are, how she incurred them. Perhaps, Time's special abilities may help the Time Lord, and he might help her. Very good chapter.
9/16/2015 c4 margie-me
Got all the way through till this and then, wham! His agony you reveal here fills in so much of what wasn't screened on the show; we just see them leaning against different (or the same) walls of both universes in an agony of separation. Some fans seem to dislike Rose especially because he needed her, and she, him. But that's the beauty of the Doctor/Rose relationship. The universe denied them their forever. We never see how broken he was after that, not really. Emotionally, this felt rather like colliding into a solid wall head on! I just had to review and tell you, just wonderfully depicted angst!
9/5/2015 c6 2Wevolunteerastributes
Wow! I love the storyline and your creativity. You are a very good writer!
Update soon!
9/3/2015 c6 LuckyBuzzie
I wasn't sure I would like this story when I started it, but I am very glad that I gave it a chance as I'm definitely hooked on it now. Looking forward to the next chapter (and the ones after that!).
7/29/2015 c5 Jem56
The smile was to the "Rose will return", which I love. Also, about half-way through, at the "It was a tiny moment of carelessness ," the story gets harder to follow.

Awesome story so far. Love it!
7/20/2015 c4 Jem56
(Giant happy smile) I LOVE tenrose!
7/14/2015 c3 Jem56
Love it! (Just so you know, the only reason I clicked on this story was because of the Tenrose a the very beginning. I really hope that Rose won't be gone for good. She won't, Right?...)
7/5/2015 c1 Jem56
Ok, I love what you have so far, But I can't see how the summery relates. Help?
17 Page 1 2 Next »