for Darkness 2: Evil Reawakened

4/20/2007 c6 Blah100
Heh, this should be interesting.
4/20/2007 c5 Blah100
Grunty helps them? That's pretty strange, I wonder what's up. By the way, translucent is when an object is foggy but you can still see through it a bit, I think the word you wanted was transparent, and that means the object is totally see through, but whatever.
4/20/2007 c1 Blah100
I wonder if being nicer also means she is happier, maybe. Kazooie not calling Bottles names is like an oxymoron it seems, Bottles must have been shocked and delighted when Kazooie changed, for the better.
4/7/2007 c5 Joshua Melney
That was surprising, I never expected the translucent figure to be Gruntilda. Good element of surprise.
4/7/2007 c4 Joshua Melney
Dingaling, Jingajang, Haw Haw. Seems pretty evil so far, we'll see who wins.
4/7/2007 c3 Joshua Melney
By the way, his name is Klungo, not Klango, just thought I'd let you know.
4/7/2007 c2 Joshua Melney
Some unseen force has grabbed me and is forcing me to read the rest of this, oh wait, nevermind, I just like it. This is so fresh and original, I think, you sure know how to grab somebody's attention.
12/31/2005 c9 12Formerly BM Jr
like in darkness 1, AWESOME! even better than in the first one. are you gonna make a darkness 3. please do. it will probably be even better than this one was. AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

right now, this is one of my favorite fictions. darkness 1 is too. both are going into my favorites.

AWESOME!
7/1/2004 c7 Angel The Undertaker fan
O.M.G. the ending is scary! *Hids behind a tomb stone* Any ways Good story! ^_^

Banjo: Give me a hug!

Me: Undertaker help!
5/23/2004 c8 keisuke
it's a very mysterious story nice idea about the eclispe
3/24/2004 c7 Chippie2011 to lazy to login
Ha ha ha... Bingaling.. Ho ho ho... Dragonball Z.. Hee hee hee... Eh... um... Grunty faints when she sees blood (read both darkness 1 and 2) Hee Ho Ha Hum...
Anyways. Great and creative story! As for me, I've been visited by Mr. Writer's Block, can't come up with a plot.
That's why B-K characters, Mario, Luigi, Link and Petey Piranha and the retarded Rare scriptwriter Kevin has FREAKY meetings! O_o*
Hm. Ha ha ha... Chilli Billi's searching for McJiggy's... Ha ha ha ha...
1/21/2004 c7 Me
i loved darkness 1 and 2 i hope u write sum more they were really interesting
11/8/2003 c1 1Cubie
Good fanfic! And quite funny if I may say so. ^_~
8/10/2003 c4 Honor
Funny! A bit crazy but funny!
8/2/2003 c4 honorks