for Even the Sun Must Sleep

12/30/2019 c5 gabumon7
It would be interesting to do a follow up as an in between to when kuvira attacks the city. If this AU were to continue (with Lin still slightly not fully recovered) for the battle when kuvira attacks the city and the mecha suit destroying the city!
8/13/2019 c5 2Debbora
This fanfic was amazing! Such good writing and worry towards the characters’ accuracy! The conversation between Suyin and Tenzin at the beginning was something I didn’t even know I needed until now, and Lin asking for him to land was so bittersweet, It was such a sad but beautiful moment, so glad Toph was nearby to help! Another thing that I really enjoyed too was the little gifts she would mark with her fingerprint, this detail made my heart melt! Great job! It’s so rare finding well built fanfics that when I find one I really take my time to write a review. Can’t wait to read more from you.
7/10/2016 c5 50satomobile
Thank you for this lovely story right when I needed it! It's been ages since I went hunting for Linzin fic and I'm so pleased to find one of such quality! I could hear everyone's voices perfectly as I read the dialogue and your descriptors are wonderful. I had been craving a fic rectifying Tenzin's idiocy in book 4 and this was a real tonic. excellent work!
7/17/2015 c5 16Somebody knows
Please write a sequel.

Great story!
7/17/2015 c3 Somebody knows
Great chapter, I love the tidbit with Toph.
7/17/2015 c2 Somebody knows
Great chapter!

I love the way you describe their bending, how they reach out for it almost like an extension of ones self. :)
7/17/2015 c1 Somebody knows
I like how you tied this in with season one, both time Lin sacrificed herself to save her family. It shows a lot about Lins character.

Great chapter. :)
7/15/2015 c5 33avatarfanlin
Great ending. Very well done. Id love to see lins apology to toph to be honest :)
7/15/2015 c5 7Free-Spirited Dreamer
Love this! A great ending to a beautiful story:) Keep up the great work, you are a very talented writer.
7/11/2015 c3 Free-Spirited Dreamer
I am loving this story! You have all the emotions written so beautifully, I can't wait to read what happens next! Keep up the great work :)
7/11/2015 c3 33avatarfanlin
this was a good addition to the story. very well done
7/10/2015 c3 33DarkPriestessOfHyrule
Shame I just posted a finished piece but next oneshot I do I'll mention this because word needs to get out. I wouldn't be surprised if this got big, it is a very entertaining story and this update was great. That brief kiss..I was in pieces. This is going to sound greedy since you just updated but I can't wait for more.
7/9/2015 c2 Secret River Fan
She’s safe!
Yay. I’ll admit that I half expected Tenzin to also rationalize why he should not attempt to rescue Lin. It’s interesting bit of role reversal with Suyin fairly calm and accepting of her sister’s captivity while Tenzin freaks out. If he were to think rationally he’d realize it would be a stupid move for Kuvira to execute Republic City’s chief of police but Tenzin is obviously beyond that thinking. I think it’s pretty in character to worry for Lin but at the same time, she has the rest of her family back and with that fear put to rest she seems pretty zen about Lin’s fate.
Goodness. That was quite the conversation between Su and Tenzin. I think it’s fascinating that Su will advocate for her sister when she’s not within hearing distance. I wonder how much of that conversation is Su trying to subtly manipulate Tenzin into rescuing Lin and how much is her genuine concern for Tenzin and Lin’s relationship.
Sadly it’s very in character of Toph not to volunteer to rescue her daughter once she’s rested and regrouped. After all, Toph couldn’t be bothered to visit Lin when she lost her bending…
I loved little touches, like Kuvira’s guards needing platinum to hold Lin, to Lin not wanting to leave without her armor
7/8/2015 c2 DarkPriestessOfHyrule
Wow, this is pretty amazing. Finally a good Lin update, and my second favorite Lin ship too! Now I want more. You're a wonderful writer and I'm excited to see where this goes.
7/7/2015 c2 33avatarfanlin
Lin really loves that armour. I am alsways amazed by how you can write something so long and dwtailed in only a day. Very well done
17 Page 1 2 Next »