for What if SG-1 weren't stupid?

6/17 c3 Hi-Fionn
Or tealc gets transported and rather than destroying the gate way he has to pass through they send the COE and cut a whole next to it and then patch it up using reinforced concrete which is dramatically harder than rock and then go home knowing they can use it in future to free people like daniels wife.
6/17 c2 Hi-Fionn
That’s exactly how that should have happened.
6/17 c1 Hi-Fionn
They had an antibiotic that wouldn’t be earth bacteria resistant.
1/28/2019 c8 110Right What Is Wrong
...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The Goa'uld actually did that? That's priceless!
1/28/2019 c7 Right What Is Wrong
The f?

Isn't this how Wilbur Whateley was conceived? Why did the writers think this sounded anything like a good idea?

For anyone wondering what the Management meant:
youtu . be / vGGWglG3j0o ? t 86
The description is entirely accurate.
1/28/2019 c3 Right What Is Wrong
These are hilarious, and I don't even watch Stargate. (I did see the movie.) Good job.
7/12/2017 c14 ardvarkeating101
Never seen the show, and now I don't need to!
12/22/2016 c14 11tylermech66
haha fun read, see yah next time :D
12/22/2016 c10 tylermech66
I'm lovin the last and third to last ones :D
12/22/2016 c9 tylermech66
the first one made the most sense, so i'll take that as fanon :D
12/22/2016 c4 tylermech66
wow denial, that is an incredibly rational decision under pressur eyou made, especially for an archeologist who is still relatively new to combat and high stress situations!

you cant forget that Daniel's human like the rest of us, and as such can be prone to irrational decisions.
12/22/2016 c2 tylermech66
oh thank the gods we aren't stuck with play script format, that would have sucked
4/25/2016 c7 Guest
Meh
1/2/2016 c3 Bgbg
Looks like you've failed the first rule of fanfiction, "you can't make Frodo a Jedi unless you give Sauron the Death Star".

Here's a real "rational take" (whatever that means) on this episode:

"SG-1 emerge from the Stargate. The obelisk immediately kills Teal'c."
12/23/2015 c14 65tmtcltb
I just found this fiction and laughed so hard! I remember thinking some of the same things - especially about the early episodes. Great job!
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »