for Are We Alone

12/1/2019 c1 sugoijack9
Looks like Ichigo joined the Gotei 13 as a Captain? Pure awesome
11/18/2019 c18 Schazmen
This has honestly been an amazing read so far, surprising me time and time again, and keeping things entertaining. I hope you get back to writing this, but obviously, take all the time you need to motivate.
10/20/2019 c18 Yfanfi124
Please update!
8/22/2019 c18 anonymous
Thank you for not hiatusing this story on a cliffhanger... those drive me crazy.

I read your first chapter a few years ago... it randomly popped into my mind this afternoon (I guess nature abhors a vacuum) and now I've read through the end of dinner. There's not much that can make me ignore my stomach.
8/21/2019 c18 Ninjagonecrazy
Man this is a great story!

I hope you continue it. I really like the characterisation and plot.

Keep up the good work!
7/12/2019 c2 dveth
The writing in this story is just not good. At times, it becomes impossible to know what the author means. Examples:

'Shepard could see that the Ultimatum had only one avenue she could take, whatever they wanted to know they wanted.' The meaning of this sentence is completely unclear. 'Whatever they wanted to know they wanted' is a confusing mess of a phrase that doesn't mean anything.

'His uniform looked the same yet the lining and stripes were different, he also did not show any signs of rank or station of authority.' This sentence also lacks meaning. Mostly because a uniform can't look the same yet also have visible differences.

These are only two examples of repeated bad writing. I have no interest in getting past this chapter because the writing has destroyed what little interest the premise generated.
7/3/2019 c18 Guest
Not completely happy with the ending. It's great that the council got kicked out and all but what does the Alliance get? they still suffered for 5 years and gained nothing with Hackett's plan because Ichigo got in the way. They didn't even get to bring back the councilors severed heads back with them.
6/30/2019 c5 Guest
If this takes place after the Quincy War... Why is Ukitake alive?
6/13/2019 c18 1HazedMemory
I sincerely enjoyed your work. I was a little hesitant at first with the suspected powerlevels, but you wrote it perfectly. It was believable, and everyone's reactions were top notch. Some if not most novice writers nerf their MC because they find having character development hard when it isn't training to get stronger, but you... You went in the opposite direction and buffed your character while still retaining character development. So hats off to you, and your amazing achievement. I hope you continue, but I understand if you have a need for a break- however- I wish you good luck.
5/16/2019 c18 3Painlover792
I really love the premise of the fic :)
I hope we get an update this year. Oh, and keep up the good work.
5/1/2019 c3 Nikkless
its interesting at first but becomes boring really fast because most of it isint from Ichigos point of view. and feels like records
5/1/2019 c1 Nikkless
or is he an batarian
5/1/2019 c1 Nikkless
really a batarian named Marco
4/29/2019 c18 7Plains Pirate
Hahahaha, now THAT is a proper dressing down of the Council. So fun seeing them get their comeuppance, and damn satisfying when done correctly.

But I do hope you won't have Ichigo taking up Shep's spotlight forever, right?
4/28/2019 c8 1EVA-Saiyajin
Man, this is certainly a thing. One where anime meets futuristic sci-fi and takes the higher end approach to the powers of the people who are superhuman down to the weakest, most pathetic of them, and gods at the highest.

And it's more than just a wankfest, there are consequences, divergences, genuine characterization...I am tentatively quite impressed.
1,399 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »