for Are We Alone

9/7/2015 c3 Redripper666
to many cons while not but it feels to much right off that bat like your haveing to wait for the other shoe to drop makes it hard to enjoy at all
9/7/2015 c2 Redripper666
if it was only him this story would be great
9/6/2015 c3 Guest
Oh fuck the universe isn't ready for kenpachi poor reapers
9/6/2015 c3 10Rhavis
Last scene of the chapter: oh shit.

Omake: D'AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
9/6/2015 c3 JJN37
I love this fic so much. Your an amazing writer and I can't wait to see more. I really enjoyed that piece at the end I hope you continue off it in the next chapter just so we can see a little resolution to urahara's awesomness in outsmarting an AI
9/5/2015 c3 LL
Ouch, those Pirates are going learn a new definition for the word pain. Maybe that will stop them from kidnapping and taking people as slaves... Hahahahahahah yeah right and Harbinger will just give up and self destruct himself and the Illusive Man will adopt a puppy without any evil plots for it.

The Council's reaction is indeed something I am waiting to see how many BS facts they can pull out of their asses.
9/5/2015 c3 T-B-R
Fufufufu, that Urahara moment was fucking epic, so much feels.
9/4/2015 c3 star
no update for over a month.
n now a rewrite of a previous work... ur not fooling anyone :-P
9/4/2015 c3 Guest
Like it. But could use an info dump soon. I need to understand how/why the shinigami are actively interfering with the mortals and not doing anything to cover up the evidence. Can't wait for the next chapter of this story and the WoW/LOTR story as well.
9/4/2015 c3 Rythik74
A Solid chapter, with a great end snippet.
9/4/2015 c3 3Uchiha Rai
the extra scene you did was very good, I hope you do more of them
9/3/2015 c3 jigentou
I was enjoying the story already but that snippet you made at the end was actually mind blowing. The parallel you made between the soul reapers and the reapers was amazing. They both seek balance in life but use different means to maintain it. Seriously, mind blowing WOW. Looking forward to the soul reapers confronting the reapers now.

I also liked how you mixed both worlds together. I personally loved Aizen's concept of Transcendence, which can pertain to the story. When Aizen was fighting the captains they could not feel his power because he states he is on a higher plane. Although they could perceive his 'physical' form they could not sense his power. It runs parallel with Ichigo and his massacre on Elysium, the pirates could see his 'physical' form but not sense his power because he exist in a higher plane. Although supposedly mortals can't sense spiritual beings maybe element zero evolved them just enough to be able to see them? Who knows.

Personally I would like to see more of Ichigo and his background, supposedly because of his heritage he should be the closest being to transcendence. I really hope you keep his 'Hollow', I think it makes sense because technically the real Zangetsu was a combination of his Hollow and Shinigami powers. I wonder if he is going to be in the gotei 13 or be like Urahara and hang out on earth? So many options you can choose from, cant wait to see what happens.

Anyways the world you are building up is huge, references to spiritually developed planets makes me wonder about the other races. Yep, just very excited about this story. Ichigo x Shepard, a little romance never hurts.

(spelling error in the snippet)
you see only a crop rather than a HERD that needs to...
9/3/2015 c3 WhoFeedYasuo
Urahara mindfucking an AI.

That's urahara for ya!
9/3/2015 c3 Rake1810
Another great chapter and I'll admit i keep flipping on which Shinigami I want meeting the Illusive Man first (as well as Hackett but I doubt that'll be as entertaining as the first). Urahara and Mayuri are the obvious choices but i could imagine a lot hilarity with any of the Vaizards or Yoruichi (maybe with Soi-Fon tagging along?) Anyway a lot of potential for humor and/or violence in any combination.
9/3/2015 c3 Nexagelion
The moment you write a book on an original IP I will be first in line to buy it.
1,399 « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »