for Are We Alone

7/14/2015 c2 highfist
At first I wasn't sure about this xover since it was with bleach and ichigo and his gang are goody goodys who won't kill scum unless there's no other choice so when ichigo killed the slavers and pirates and didn't start bawling about it I was intrigued. Keep up the great work!
7/14/2015 c2 vindicare241
Fan of this since it was in Compendium, and really happy that you decided to make this a full story. The story seems to be much more tightly woven than the Compenduim version.

How are you setting up the meld for the verses? They do have Ichigo's face so it wouldn't be that hard to run a facial match. Also are Quincy and Fullbringers still present? Or are the Quincy just sulking in the Silbern at this point. And from your snippet with Rukia at the end it seems like humans are the only ones whose souls develop in the way that allows them to be passed on.
Pleas keep up with the great work!
7/14/2015 c2 46Freedom Guard
This should be interesting, it won't be long before the Council makes demands...damned Jackasses the lot of them, but how do they explain what they see to a completely caught off guard people?

Oh, and I recall this right...people in Humanity's side of the pond are going to start worshiping these characters...cause I KNOW Ichigo ain't the only guy there. I can bet that if the men get a look on Yorouichi and Rangiku together as a fighting team in their getups...well, they are going to make the Asari burn in jealousy and all the men seeing them suffer a case of tight pants.

Hehehehehehe...

That I can't wait to see!

Though I think it would be best that what happened to Ichigo's folks and friends is shown to some extent so it would be a bit of closure since we only saw ol Strawberry and not the others.

Time for the Council to fire out the bricks!
7/14/2015 c2 6MEleeSmasher
So will the Soul Society come into contact with the Alliance heads? This might actually be the first time that Soul Society might give its warriors aid to the humans.
7/13/2015 c1 2Mangahero18
Now THIS is interesting. I can't wait to see what kinda tale you spin involving Ichigo in the ME universe.
7/12/2015 c1 Guest
ya gotta continue!
7/11/2015 c1 Guest
Man this is good thing. Can t wait for next chapter.

I wonder how Ichigo got here. Was he fullfledged planet appointed shinigami and in typical for himself manner decided 'screw keeping dead and alive worlds apart policy" and get rid of those rapists?

Or maybe some freak accident slash Urahara (or Mayuri) experiment , or maybe enemys action (like in your other fic "Transcendence"), sent him in wild bumpy time/space/dimension roadtrip?

Anyway waiting for update on this and Transcendence - Cya
7/11/2015 c1 Guest
Awesome keep it up
7/10/2015 c1 16XiaoWing
Love it :)
Ichigo the judge and protector
Hope you update soon
7/9/2015 c1 Cf96
Cool
7/9/2015 c1 Doctor Dandy
This is really good. I would really like to see this continued.
7/8/2015 c1 Kaldi97
Awesome.
7/8/2015 c1 Guest
Love it need more
7/8/2015 c1 tsukiyomi83
Interesting. Update soon.
7/8/2015 c1 Rythik74
Loved it, well written and interesting. Look forward to more. Like is it just just Ichigo or will we see other shinigami characters etc. And how the story pans out, considering how Ichigo and series in general is big OCP for MEverse. Keep it up.
1,400 « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »