for Are We Alone

7/6/2015 c1 4Nargus
Heh. An interesting plot line. And an interesting point that you didn't replace Shepard with her overly powerfyl counterpart either. It'd be interesting to see what come next~
7/6/2015 c1 Guest
NICE! ive always wanted to see a BleachxME cross!
7/6/2015 c1 Guest
Bloody Awesome! Plse tell me their will be More!
7/6/2015 c1 Rake1810
Fantastic! Loved the idea in your ideas story. Glad to see you making it a full story.
7/6/2015 c1 Jack the Stalker
Very interesting story.

Hope to see more soon, i am very curious to see who is the better "Reaper" :D
7/6/2015 c1 HijiriKishi
Looks intriguing.
Can't wait for next chapter.
7/6/2015 c1 9jmspikey
Let's face it anime characters( especially fantasy hero's) inputted into mass effect would wreck everything and I am okay with that now if only someone would do gurren lagann because come on they would destroy everything with their sheer hotbloodedness and it would be glorious.
7/6/2015 c1 7six samurai of dragon order
would like to see more.
7/6/2015 c1 Cade Mistral
Love this fic!
Great plot, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Hope you update soon.
7/6/2015 c1 4Krazyfanfiction1
this has a lot of promise...
7/6/2015 c1 Altar312
I've been waiting long for a good Bleach/Mass Effect crossover. Your is splendid!
7/6/2015 c1 reader1010
This story definitly has a lot of potentail so don't give up on this story and continue writting this soon he perfection of a story.
7/6/2015 c1 1Impstar
Huh... I could have sworn I saw something really similar. Was that you? Either way, it's considerably better than the other thing I saw, I'm definitely watching this.
7/6/2015 c1 mpire
Hope you continue this because this is a great start plus ther are not many bleach mass effect crossovers .
7/6/2015 c1 XxGodOfWar13xX
I'm all for it! hope you continue with it! :D
1,400 « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 Next »