for Yokai's Conduit: Year One

You continuing this?
5/13/2017 c4 Patriota1993
PLS continue
9/5/2016 c4 Thunder dragon
Let me rephrase what I said. I left a revised version of my challenge in a review of the challenge that I requested to be posted. Thank you for that by the way but looking at it now it is extremely dated and the revised version is way better and more streamlined and understandable. So please look at the review with the revised version, post the revised version and take down the old version of my challenge if it is okay with you and if you have time as it is extremely dated. If you do not have the time to look at it let me give it to you right now so you can take down the old one.

Now here is the revised version that I have been working on as I still cannot get an account due to some computer problems.

Revised Godzilla DxD Challenge part 1. Main character: The main character is an original character so it is not Issei but Issei can be in it but has to be a secondary protagonist or a sidekick to the main character(Issei gets all his cannon abilities). The main character is a Male Godzilla/Human hybrid.

Revised Version part 2. Back Story: The Main Character has to have been a regular human before mutating into a Godzilla/Human Hybrid. The Main Character has to have been injected with Godzilla Cells either as a highly classified government experiment to combat the Kaiju or as an experiment from the Fallen Angels that serve Kokebiel to try and take over heaven. The main character has to be the only one to be have survived and the only one to be a success. He has to eventually break free from the Fallen Angels control and go to Kuoh academy while searching for a purpose and either joins The Occult Research Club or just hangs out and help them. Other OC's can have a similar backstory but the Kaiju's origins that they get their powers from have to stay Toho cannon.(this includes Toho's Godzilla's origins from the original 1954 Gojira film and the same applies to the other Toho Godzilla's, hint, hint)

Revised Godzilla DXD Challenge Part 3. Plot: DxD cannon but with a few creative liberties and with story arcs centered around the featured Showa and Hesei era Godzilla films along with some story arcs from the story lines of the featured Godzilla video games. The Godzilla movie arcs that are in the story in order are: 1. Godzilla Raids again (Showa Era) 2. Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster.(Showa Era) 3. Godzilla versus MechaGodzilla(Showa Era). 4. Terror of MechaGodzilla(Showa Era). 5. Destroy all Monsters.(Showa Era) 6. Godzilla Returns(Heisei Era Godzilla 1985) 7. Godzilla Versus Biollante(Heisei Era). 8. Godzilla versus King Ghidorah(Heisei Era). 9. Godzilla versus MechaGodzilla 2(Heisei Era) 10. Godzilla versus Space Godzilla.

Revised Version Plot Part 2. The Godzilla video game story arcs in order: 1. Super Godzilla(NES) 2. Destroy All Monsters Melee 3. Godzilla Save The Earth. 4. Godzilla Unleashed

Revised Godzilla DxD Challenge part 3. Powers: The Main Character has to have all of Godzilla's abilities but has to train and work hard to get them. These abilities are 1. Taking on full Godzilla form and eventually Hesei era Godzilla size of 100 meters(for Kaiju's appearance in transformed state see the Godzilla Neo series by Matt Frank) 2. The Atomic Breath and Red Spiral Ray. 3. Nuclear Pulse 4. Magnetic Powers 5. Regenerator G1. 6. Godly Strength and Durability. 7. Flight(see Godzilla versus Hedorah) 8. Call down thunder bolts from the sky to enhance his own abilities 9. Amphibiousness(can breath underwater and fight as well underwater as he can on land) 10. Psychic abilities that allow Godzilla to block out telepathy and psychic attacks and influences unknowingly, have a telepathic link to other members of the Godzilla Family and sense potential challengers telepathically and have limited precognition. 11. For a style of hand to hand combat, a mixture of Judo and Boxing. In the Godzilla movie, Invasion of Astro Monster, Godzilla was able to be survive without oxygen in a planet with no atmosphere with no discernable effect on him (despite the first Godzilla dying to the Oxygen Destroyer)when fighting alongside Rodan against King Ghidorah. Godzilla has also been able to absorb radiation of all varieties to power himself up and for a substitute for food, such as nuclear radiation, plasma radiation, and atomic radiation.

DXD Powers for the Main Character Part 1: A Elemental master Kaiju. In contrast to are favorite Harem King please make the main character a prodigy of magic in contrast to Issei. The magic's that the Godzilla Hybrid should be able to command are control of the elements of Fire, Water, and Lightning by studying Elemental Magic these powers are: making fiery fists, create fireballs, fire pillars, raise his temperature to levels higher than the sun, become fire to teleport, absorb fire to reenergize and heal his wound more rapidly, heal his allies with water, create water pillars, create tidal waves, be completely immune to water pressure, manipulate people by controlling the liquid in their bodies, create water blades to cut through anything, control lightning to reenergize himself by absorbing electricity and be immune to electricity, launch lightning bolts, shock his opponents by touching them, and teleport with electricity.

The Godzilla Hybrid's DXD Powers part 2: A Shamanistic Kaiju. The Godzilla Hybrids Shamanistic magic's are being able to summon the spirits of nature, summon animals spirits, and summon the spirits of dead to aid him in battle and summon elemental spirits for healing his allies and heal himself(see World of Warcraft's Shamans).

Godzilla Hybrid's DxD powers part 3: Nature's Wrath, a Monster King's Power. The Main Character should be able to use Senjutsu as Kuroka is in the Main Character's Harem and should teach him how to use Senjutsu from her and further his mastery by training under Sun Wu Kong(see DXD Wiki for Son Wu Kong Kuroka and Narutopedia for Sage Mode from Naruto).

Personality: The Main Character has to have a personality of what I think a human like Godzilla should be. He has to have a dark but realistic personality like someone who has been through hell and back with some unimaginable torture on the side. A sort of calm lone wolf but if you mess with me prepare to get owned type of he also has to grow to care for others and have a clear perspective seeing both side's of the coin.

Harem Parings Part 1: Main Characters Harem.
Main Character/Akeno/Raynare/Rosswiess/Xenovia/Kalawarner/Kuroka

Harem Parings part 2: Issei's Harem.
Issei/Rias/Asia/Koneko/Irina/Ravel/Mittlet/Serafall
9/2/2016 c4 Thunder Dragon
I liked this chapter as it cemented more of Alex's character and his relationship with Yukari and as they are both boundary beings the can really get along. Of topic for a moment I saw my Godzilla DxD Challenge be put up and I am sincerely grateful that you did it. But over the year before it was put up, I had revised the challenge quite a lot to make it more focused and stream lined. I left the revised version of the challenge in a review of the challenge that was posted so if it would not be to much trouble can you take the old one down and put up the revised version if it is not to much trouble for you?
8/30/2016 c3 2Fireworks174
Great story. Can't wait to see the fan club on kurumu. And nice to have you back
8/28/2016 c4 treyalexander63917
I get that the pairing is OCxKurumu, but are you planning on doing anything with Mizore? Like a love triangle similar to Cole's with Kuo and Nix.(Except Alex is already in a relationship at this point)
8/27/2016 c4 Umbra.Venator
Good chapter although i'm pretty sure Alex and Kuruma haven't known each other for years, so I think you mean't ever days or weeks when you were explaining about the Allure :)
8/27/2016 c4 32Anime PJ
I like Yukari much better when she isn't being a little brat. Don't get me wrong, I know that she has her reasons for acting that way in canon, but I always found myself siding with Tsukune during that argument. It's nice that Alex took away her need to act like that. It's also good that I don't have to read about the 11 year old girl trying to sex someone up, 'cause THAT is awkward.

That scene with Alex kicking the Lizardmen's asses was extraordinarily satisfying. It's always so fun to read about those guys getting the sh*t kicked out of them.

Wow, Alex and Kurumu really aren't holding anything back, huh? I'm kinda surprised they haven't gone any further with the way they act around each other.

In response to your response, yeah, that's probably how that conversation would go. Kurumu is my favourite from this series, too, but I've never personally liked repeating pairings if I could help it. But that's just me.

Anyway, really enjoyed the chapter, and I'm really looking forward to the next one.
8/27/2016 c4 2Wondering Soul from the Dream
...I'm surprised that, at the rate their going, Alex and Kurumu haven't gotten down and dirty in the bedroom yet.
8/27/2016 c4 spartan120
Awesome job, and I jumped in happiness that you knew who VanossGaming is. He is fucking hilarious.
8/26/2016 c3 Umbra.Venator
Good chapter, looking forward to seeing how their relationship goes :)
8/25/2016 c3 Wondering Soul from the Dream
Demons brought my attention to this story, and I can say that it is vastly overdue. Glad to see it back!
8/25/2016 c3 spartan120
Awesome job man, that song you used at the beginning is one of my avorites, so I actually jumped in excitement when I saw it in your story. Anyways, as the legendary youtuber, VanossGaming, would say, "JUST KEEP IT GOING!"
8/25/2016 c3 32Anime PJ
In my defence, I'm used to seeing people pair with different characters in different stories as a way of keeping things fresh. Hell, I do it myself.

Anyway, this chapter was certainly different from what I was expecting, but certainly not in a bad way. I knew certain things from canon were going to change, but the fact that you've changed it this much came as quite the surprise. And I've got to say, I like it. The way you had Alex break the mind control was very believable, and I can see that this relationship is going to escalate pretty rapidly if the beginning of it is anything to go on.

If there's anything I had to nitpick about, it would be that I have trouble believing that Alex would be so quick to kiss her after learning of the Succubus' Kiss ability. He could've asked her if that always happened or if she controlled it, and it would've made the scene just that little bit more authentic.

But as I said, that's a nitpick, and the chapter as a whole is really well done. I look forward to the next one.
9/8/2015 c2 thunder dragon
Please put up my challenge or do that I put in my previous review or do it! I really want to see it happen but I can't do it due to software problems that would let me on the website. but aside from that I have a few requests to make in your story if that is okay.

If you read my reviews then you know what I said about Alex and his development Story Arc when you get to the second season of Rosario & Vampire and Infamous Second son.(and you have seen my challenge Please put it up). Please make a a few Arcs centering around Infamous Second Son and its DLC along with Infamous 2's DLC Festival of Blood, (please give Alex Pyro Kinesis along with his electricity powers in Festival of Blood) but instead of making it seven years make it a one year and make Alex go through it along with the gang and Deslin Rowe. Now what I want to see happen in Second Son is Alex becoming unsure of himself and his views on humanity and where he stands in the Human/Conduit conflicts. I am not saying make him evil just unsure of himself, after all his brother died, Conduits are now hunted down and captured as freaks of nature and the rest of the world aside from the people of New Maris are terrified of him and his kind. I want to see Alex trying to find out who he really is, what his views are, and see him develop into a real hero and him standing for what is truly right and so he can step out of his brothers shadow.
29 Page 1 2 Next »