for I'm Still Here

7/11/2020 c5 K
Completely different from the usual Hp/Hg stories, and definitely worth the effort.
12/21/2010 c4 immabanana
you know, as i imagined the song and dance number of Hermione's dream, it kinda made me laugh xD...but i liked it though :D
2/1/2009 c5 smiley12cool
omgg i love it! it was so awesome!
2/1/2009 c3 smiley12cool
lolz i love the story ... and i love that harry is writing the song ... =] =] =]
2/1/2009 c1 smiley12cool
ur first chapter isnt crap. Its awesome! i love ur original idea of having dumbledore FORCE harry into performing ...
11/6/2004 c1 Malico11
No words... Just brilliance! Best story ever.
5/4/2004 c5 7Leah6
yay its gonna let me review again. i felt like i owed you a better review. i loved this! its definetely one of my favs. great work! your an awesome writer. -leah
2/15/2004 c5 4Izabel
Good story again ! Cute and as you said cheesy ending but I like it anyway ! It is really a good idea about the music that makes them bith together. I like this idea. Keep on writing !
10/7/2003 c5 miss random
oh my god that song that you had harry sing is like my new favorite song, i went and downloadied to see what it sounded like and damn thank you for writing this fic!
6/30/2003 c5 Harry4Hermione1
M…cheesy my favorite it’s even better with lots of fluffy topping but it could have stayed in the oven a lot longer see because I like mine nice and crispy in case you don’t know I’m talking about pumpkin pie (HMS Pumpkin Pie in fact).

Well I loved your story so much (- that’s how much) so I decided to put it in my favorites for safe keeping when I’m really sad so I can just read your story to cheer me up.

H/Hr rules! HMS Pumpkin Pie!
5/26/2003 c5 20ears
Great a lot of fun loved the dream
5/26/2003 c4 ears
Perfecto, it fit perfectly, yeah I've seen Heracles, I have lot's of little cousins and 2 little brothers. Songs have fit perfectly
5/26/2003 c1 ears
THIS IS FUNNY, I JUST READ ANOTHER OF YOUR STORIES AND LOVED IT SO I CHECKED YOUR OTHER STORIES OUT AND SINCE IT'S ALMOST SUMMER ICAN READ THEM WOOHOO. I LOVE YOR PEN NAME, BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO BE A LIBRARIAN, I KNOW I'M CRAZY, OR EVERYONE SAYS I AM. JOHN MAYER'S COOL.

LOVE YOUR FIC
4/27/2003 c5 Chelline
LOL! CUTE! I LOVE IT! o its so awesome! lol its so cute and short and sweet and aw it sounds like it came out of a movie! lol sorry. I dunno what did it, but Harry's song actually made me cry! Oh, by the way, I love Hercules. hehe and I love that song! lol. anyway, great job again! I LOVE IT!
4/25/2003 c5 7Leah6
i absolutely loved this story. it was one of my favorites. i would strogly recomment this to my friends!
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »