for Our Future

3/25 c14 valeria
LOVE IT! please make more stories of jake and izzy! :D
9/8/2019 c15 37Laquane2020
Hey, I love it this story. Do you think you can make a sequel to this cuz I love this!
8/19/2019 c3 Sofia04Cat
Dude, He's Captain Hook. What'd you expect?
1/24/2017 c1 Guest
ONG awesome story!
7/17/2015 c15 S.v
I never heard about the 1953 film of titanic either until i read about it on Wikipedia.
7/17/2015 c15 S.v
What I really meant is that I feel a lot better now that jake, izzy and cubby are friends with peter again.
7/17/2015 c15 56FashionLuver98
The 1997 version,wait what 1953 version?! I've never heard of it!
7/17/2015 c15 S.v
By the way, is your Jizzy titanic story going to be based on the 1953 or 1997 film of Titanic?
7/17/2015 c15 S.v
I loved the happy ending and it makes me feel a whole lot better now that jake, izzy and cubby are friends again! Their friendship has been tested but it'll never ever be broken. Princess twilight sparkle was right about that when she said it to her friends and I'am glad that she's right.
7/16/2015 c14 FashionLuver98
I watched the episode Mum's the word i was crying because Queen Miranda spent more time with James and Amber then Sofia.
7/16/2015 c14 S.v
I'am really glad that this chapter calmed you down and I'am sorry that the sofia the first episode you watched made you cry, did you watch the carol of the arrow episode of sofia the first? When I read the plot of that episode online, it made me sad too because I didn't like how Sofia's feelings got hurt because of prejudice against her and you know as well as I do that a princess should never ever be treated that way. It's unfair and unjust, how could those people be so heartless? That's what fern said to her father in the movie charlotte's web and I agree with her on that. Again I'am glad you're feeling better now.
7/16/2015 c13 FashionLuver98
The song is Love story by Taylor swift from her second album Fearless.
7/16/2015 c13 S.v
I really did enjoy this chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Just wondering, Where's the song from?
7/15/2015 c11 FashionLuver98
Yes it stands for Once upon a time and i like him being the hero but with my story it just seems to fit with him being the way he was in Once upon a time i think i mostly like him as the hero is because i ship Pendy(Peter and Wendy).
7/15/2015 c12 S.v
Wow! What izzy And Isabella did sure taught those girls not to miss their boyfriend and husband. I understand the reason why you can't answer my question of jake and peter being friends again or not, I have to wait for the end of the story to find out. The initials OUAT stand for the show once upon a time right? I know peter is the Bad guy in the show and I don't like the way he is in that show because I really prefer him being the hero In Disney a lot better than the bad guy in once upon a time so I don't watch once upon a time. Just curious, do you prefer peter being the hero or the bad guy?
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »