for Bidding Farewell to a Noble King

6/16/2017 c3 addyeb0123
I've never read a dark!Merlin story before, but this one's really good! Please update soon!
8/20/2015 c3 Mika271170
What a great and angsty chapter!So sad too,but i really liked it!

I am not sure there is hope for Merlin to be good again?Well,let s wait and see,please more!
8/16/2015 c3 31hotpepper
I don't usually like stories with dark!merlin but you've written just a completely enticing storyline so I'll give this one a shot!
7/20/2015 c2 Jesse R
How many times I have read almost the same thing or worse, Merlin being tortured...so unless there is something much better this is a waste of time.
7/18/2015 c2 2Charles Ceaser
Awesome chapter. Those knights are stupid.
7/17/2015 c2 31hotpepper
nope nope no no no nope npoe...
7/17/2015 c2 mersan123
Oh dear. All it takes is one idiot doesn't it? What a shame Arthur didn't arrive in time. Sigh.
Many thanks, liking this one.
7/17/2015 c2 Mika271170
I amm so glad you re continuing the story!

And what a great chapter,i hope Arthur realise how important is Merlin to him!And i also hope that Gwaine will be fine!

Please,more!
7/17/2015 c2 1Assassin of Syria
You evil person! How could you leave it like that? Please update soon.
7/6/2015 c1 CC
It... umm... well, it's odd and out of character... and you've used the word "century" instead of "decade". I don't know, everyone just went from 0 straight to 100.
7/6/2015 c1 anthi35
i love it but theres a problem when you started the chapter you didnt mention gwaine being with him did something happen to him
7/6/2015 c1 Mika271170
That was a great angst!

But please,do write another chapter!I d like to read what happens after that!
7/6/2015 c1 Assassin of Syria
you must continue this. I really want to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
7/6/2015 c1 mersan123
Please don't leave us here. A great start and would love to see more.
7/6/2015 c1 10wrigglesworth59
I'm excited to see where this is going. I love fics when destiny is no longer in charge! :-D