for Silence Brings Pain

10/10/2016 c24 Nudelwu
Hey there!
I rushed through your story in one afternoon :-)
I really like the idea what's happening to Ryu and the way he tries to fight it in his dreams. Are you still intending on continuing since the last update was half a year ago. I would love to find out what's the reason behind all this!
Keep it up!
2/10/2016 c22 13Vv-saya-vV
Ahdsajkdas It was about time! Ryu, you got it! I'm so happy he could pass the dream and deafeat that awful woman who tried to kill a kid!
It was an interesting chapter where we know a little more about what was happening to Ryu's dreams and the people that died there and what was the thing that weird doctor inyected him. Ryu is getting stronger, and I guess that soon he'll fight not only in his mind, but in the real world... But, maybe his dreams are proyections of the real world or something...
Well, thanks for the new chapter, I really like it! Hope to see you soon!
2/9/2016 c22 6Besweet
You’re doing a good job with this story.

From DOA I think Rig Donovan is a good/interesting match for Kasumi or Jann Lee. That’s just my personal preferences. Whoever you end up pairing her up with, I will definitely read your new story. Looking forward to it.

Keep up the good work!
1/30/2016 c21 13Vv-saya-vV
In hours I read alll the chapter of this amazinf story! :D I love it, a lot. And I mean it. I like so much how Ryu is and how being mute he still can talk, in a strange way. I really like everything so far and I hope to read more about the story soon, but take your time! Also, I laughed a lot in the interrogation part! Joe and Shindo are an incredible pair of agents and I like them being like best friends. Well, I think I don't said to much, but I really really like, love all about this. And It made me smile the part of the phase Restless Smoke :)
I hope to see you ;) Good luck!
1/22/2016 c20 5FightingGameFandom
Yas I'm loving this
11/30/2015 c4 16PaiChan33
Alright, you've got me obsessed.

This story is utterly amazing! I've never read a dead or alive story with a mute character. You describe Ryu so well as a quiet, secretive character. It intrigues me to know what will happen next! You, my friend, just got a new follower! Keep up the good work!
11/15/2015 c6 6Besweet
Finally i got time to continue to read this, only got to chapter 6 so i thought i stopped and reviewed. Im curious to know what is really wrong with Ryu. Good read though and love the consept of the story:)
9/26/2015 c13 Guest
You got a good story here
9/6/2015 c10 10LittleMissyGalPal
We're getting more development here! I wonder why everyone was staring at Ryu in the diner and I hope he finds something useful in the articles and journals he found... Maybe the journals will lead to his dreams? I don't even know at this point but I can't wait for the next chapter.
9/6/2015 c9 LittleMissyGalPal
This was a short chapter but I really liked it! I'm glad that everything is out in the open now and his friends are still willing to stay beside him. Hopefully nothing bad happens while he decides to meditate. Guess I'll have to see!
9/3/2015 c10 TheDragonsKunoichi
I would have reviewed sooner but I had to make sure my work was done. I do wonder what Ryu will find. Good chapter.
8/25/2015 c9 TheDragonsKunoichi
Ryu finally has told his friends. It truly is sad that it has been going on for so long. I hope it all gets resolved.
8/20/2015 c8 LittleMissyGalPal
Okay, things have taken an interesting turn. I was surprised to see Hayate resolving to violence since he just wanted to know what was going on with Ryu. Things are finally pacing up now and I guess we'll see what's happening next chapter. I figured this story deserved more reviews, so here you go. I'm glad to have finally caught up and I can't wait for the next chapter.
8/20/2015 c7 LittleMissyGalPal
Okay, from here on, these chapters are both new to me. Also, things are finally happening with Ryu's condition so this is good! The only thing I didn't like was the nurse understanding what Ryu was signing. Also, this story has taken a sharp turn. Things have gone crazy and I have no idea what's going on. I'm really interested in what's to come right now.
8/20/2015 c6 LittleMissyGalPal
Okay, so Eliot actually handed Hitomi the address? I'm pretty sure that's illegal and he can get into huge trouble if he's caught with that. Other than that, the rest of the chapter is pretty good. Everyone seems caring and I like how you added Sarah Bryant as the news anchor. I also liked the ending. Joe is finally taking Ryu to a doctor and the little moment with Kasumi at the end was sweet.

Overall, you're doing well with this! Good job!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »