for Barefoot

1/8/2021 c56 1noondark
Thank you, this was certainly one of the most interesting stories I have read!
1/7/2021 c42 ClarissaAdeleFray
really enjoyed seeing harry and nymphadora interact more this chapter, their characters feel significantly more fleshed out, and i missed tonks a bit. welcome to the family nysa!
1/7/2021 c41 ClarissaAdeleFray
oh wow man, this shit is intricate. i’ve been seeing how you have been slowly feeding us knowledge of this world, and its led up to this big discovery. i gotta say, i love your writing style, your pace, your characters. i can feel how passionate you are, it’s a very well written, thought out story. it’s extremely enjoyable, it’s funny and thought provoking and harry, although extremely powerful, is very well balanced. i just really like this story and your writing voice, i’m super stoked to be coming back to this story and seeing all the new chapters, it’s been quite a while since i read it. and just a personal note, i appreciate the cameo bellatrix made, one of my all time favorite characters, along with nymphadora
1/6/2021 c11 2Procrastinating Panda
My favorite part about your story is how Albus treats Harry. As an equal and dare I say friend. Biologically yes, Harry's only eleven years old but he's seen the life of objects decades old. Begs the question does that make HIM older? Or just wiser for his age?
1/2/2021 c39 Guest
! hermione x ginny pog
12/31/2020 c56 anon
Don't care for the Azkaban shit but otherwise good
1/2/2021 c56 fraewyn
Love it!
12/31/2020 c56 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
12/29/2020 c56 1Still Not Dead Yet
Thank you for the story thus far!
12/28/2020 c56 hunzbookwyrm
Great update hope to see more from you soon.
12/28/2020 c56 4Vaughn Tyler
Nice
12/27/2020 c56 Trey of the rebellion
I appreciate your update to this incredible story. There's so many things I love about this story, from the Detective Conan theme to the Harry/Tonks pairing. You've truly created a wonder with this. I hope your vacation reinvigorates you my friend.
12/27/2020 c20 Fyrebird85
While I'm seriously enjoying this story (a lot!), what I think about this chapter is that it's super creepy for an 18-year-old to kiss a 12-year-old. I really, really, really hope this isn't a Harry/Tonks story. Friends is super-cool; lovers is super-pedo.
12/27/2020 c56 houdinitheowl88
why even update
12/24/2020 c56 Guest
Damn! I hope the hiatus isn't for long or forever! I have sincerely enjoyed this story more than most HP fanfics out there. Mostly because you kept updating and because this was such a novel UNIQUE premise for a story already involving a world of magic. (Maybe write an original story or novel centered around Harry's power!)

I hope you will write new even better stories and who knows, maybe even rewrite this to your satisfaction with even greater skills and all our mutual enjoyment!

Best of luck Zaxaramas!