for Barefoot

12/4/2021 c56 nedia.sit
on one hand, im extremely disappointed that this may never finish; ive read the entire thing over the past few days and it is most likely my favorite work of harry potter fanfiction. but i also agree with everything youve said, you shouldnt feel burdened by something you made for pleasure. hopefully you finish it one day, you ended on quite the cliff.
11/23/2021 c55 HelpmeHermione
Oh yeah, there was another thing I wanted to add. This was one of the best written pro Dumbledore stories ever! I really liked him because he believed and supported Harry and didn't have a massive ego. Passing on the elders and was beautiful.
11/23/2021 c56 HelpmeHermione
I have really enjoyed this story. Some of it was a drag. The harem feeling I got in the beginning was a turn off. I can never see Harry as sexy, so I usually avoid stories that pair him, unless it's just vague references. Snape, Lucius, Draco, all very capable of sexy! Not Harry! So Hedwig turning into a hot girl and snuggling with him all the time...eh. It was weird and it bothered me. I would have been happier if he treated her as a sister. Superpowered Harry I would imagine is very hard to write! There is a fine line between believability and beyond ridiculous. Without struggles and flaws a d things going wrong, it becomes too perfect and we all love a flawed hero. I would have liked to see more reactions from the student body. Especially after this dragon egg stealing contest. Everybody saw what he can do. Many would be curious, many just intimidated. I hope you continue because the story has lots of promise. I'm really picky about what I read and usually abandon rice a few chapters in if it's too unlikely. Familiar tropes like he's suddenly a billionaire and titled lord of Slytherin, Gryffindor etc. Owns half of Briton, has every hot girl, controls all the elements and is master of death...yikes! I'm glad you didn't get TOO carried away. I would have liked to see him practice more of these spells he acquired to give it a more realistic feel. Going against around thirty with spells he's never tried is amazing...but unrealistic. Yes, I'm aware that it's kinda funny that people are worried about realism in the wonderful wizarding world of Harry Potter. Anyways, good show, thanks for writing. Since you are taking a break, allow me to recommend a good read, New Blood. A very long, and a very impressive piece a fanfic. I will follow this fix in hope that you start up again. I also HIGHLY recommend the Alexandra Quick series. The author delves into the land down under and might inspire you. It's basically like Harry Potter, magic school in America, but for a very savvy girl with a crow as a familiar named Charlie.
11/23/2021 c50 HelpmeHermione
I really like this Dumbledore.
11/22/2021 c25 HelpmeHermione
Well that was unexpected.
11/22/2021 c5 HelpmeHermione
This talent Harry has reminds me of Dor. A little magician who could converse with any object and learn its history. Basically no secret was safe from him. I think he was in the 4th book of the Xanath series.
11/21/2021 c11 Geek-God of Speed
Loving the “Sherlock” vibes, absolutely make him a metamorph
11/18/2021 c21 keht.jelicho
wonder what would happen if you let loose a boggart in front of the mirror of erised?
11/12/2021 c56 1MannazIor
Thank you for giving us this sort-of ending and not leaving us at a cliffhanger.

I absolutely adore this fiction. I had stopped reading for a while after your infamous one year break, and had only recently checked up on it again. You did good with this one. I hope you find it in you continue this someday.
11/4/2021 c21 18Harrison Aldrich Emrys
Can you not pair a grown woman to a 13 year old boy
10/15/2021 c22 achoputuridze
why cant hermione just fuck off
10/15/2021 c18 achoputuridze
always great found hermione to be very annoying
10/9/2021 c25 WHY
You've lost me at bird-girl...
10/8/2021 c54 Some Guy