for Dark Hearts

10/8/2019 c1 Neon Crowgrim
Oh this is hot.
8/27/2019 c14 bingewatchobsession
Um hi excuse me but I need a sequel centering on red beauty after eating the fruit and swan queen fixing it
11/10/2018 c14 HowNowBrownCow0603
This was so fun to read and I have to say that ripping off Hook's lips before stepping in his cockroach form at the start of it all was an inspired choice.
1/3/2018 c14 Guest
So good!
2/25/2017 c14 ForbiddenFruitSQ
why did my mind play the closing credits to OUAT after the last sentence XD... maybe it was just that good :3
11/27/2016 c4 Guest
"You only think you love me because of what the writers have done...or the author or whatever"

Lol crack 10/10
3/20/2016 c14 E.Elliot
Man I love it!*-*
12/31/2015 c14 4Amy-REGALMEMBER
This has been absolutely tremendous !
I adore it, beautifully written and incredibly enticing xx
12/22/2015 c14 Guest
Great story. :) really liked it. I thought it to be more on the 'Gore-y' side than crazy smut, but I think that's what made this story different. It felt balanced. And it seemed to have a humorous side to it as well. Don't know if that was intentional. Looking forward to reading more stories of yours.
12/21/2015 c7 J.FirestoneSux
I think humor should be included as one of the genres for this story cuz at times it can be ridiculouly funny. I also like how you flipped Regina's popular line with "I promise I will bring you more happiness and more joy you have ever known if it's the last thing I do." It's like the equivalent of The Grinch trying to save Christmas. XD
12/21/2015 c6 Guest
Favorite Snow line of ch. 6, after Rumple explains how Regina is going to be related to her if she gets involved with Emma:

Snow: "What's your point?"

LoL. For some reason reminded me of my high school years.
12/20/2015 c2 Guest33
Whatever was in that scotch. I want it. I wanna see aliens and float in the air too, well...not so much float cuz I get easily nauseated when I'm not on leveled ground.
12/20/2015 c1 Butters
So Henry is witness to Hook's death and he's not at all traumatized or affected by it. oh, then again he's also taking a field trip to the underworld in the show x)
12/20/2015 c1 J.FirestoneSux
"1, 2, 3, 4, call the dark one to my door,"

"Call the pig, the wolf, the ram. Come to the circle all who can. Knock knock on my door, the dark one's here. Now sleep no more."

Hahaha xD I had to laugh at this bit. Cuz when I read it, it came out more like a cheer from a High School cheer squad. X)
12/19/2015 c14 Guest