for Magical Mission

12/7/2020 c24 MagicalCatgirl68
I have for the last three days doing a great game of tomato as in ketchup.
This is the best story creative the fact that Holy hell Hannah the fact that all those padawan are there and some getting into relationships is pretty cool . shame Dooku and Ventress are making a mess out of things
12/4/2020 c24 Nightshade123
I have a feeling that Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, and Anakin have to go back to Coruscant, well Analie has to stay behind during the years of Hogwarts. Obi-Wan might give a holocron tell her to keep it safe and not to loses it Obi-Wan Ahsoka and Anakin will stay for the order of the phoenix, but goes back to Coruscant in Analie 7 year of Hogwarts Obi-Wan will report to his daughter of Ahsoka have felt the Jedi order. During the Deadly Hollows the order of 66 will be issued, and she has to change her name.
Sorry I get a bit excited can't wait for the next chapter :D
11/29/2020 c1 Guest
I love the insert force camouflage moment lmao
11/28/2020 c24 Nataly SkyPot
Muy bueno.
11/26/2020 c3 RDDash
Oh my gosh, it's not Asokha
11/23/2020 c24 Jthomajba
Sweet cant wait for a update
11/21/2020 c24 Arc-Welder
Great story. Looking forward to your next update. Looks like the excitement is about to begin.
Arc-Welder
Victor
11/20/2020 c24 Knight5946
ALL HANDS TO BATTLESTATIONS! Death to Dooku
4/3/2020 c23 HarryPotterfan
please dont hurt our cinnamon roll George just because malfoy has a crush on Ashoka! Ashoka is too good for him! You are a pretty good writer I got hooked after the first chapter.
4/3/2020 c22 VineQueen
I really hope George doesnt get his heart broken or anything at the Yule ball. Other than that small fear this story is really good!
4/3/2020 c23 starwarsfan
OMG! I just wanted to say that you are a very good writer and you have now gotten me hooked on this story. I cannot wait till the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
3/27/2020 c21 Nitewlfe
1: Hope you come back to this soon. Normally i don't read unfinished stories( too many abandoned) but im such a fan of both franchises i couldnt resist.
2: just fyi- the star wars galaxy is much bigger than you might be aware.
Inner, mid, outer core.
Colonies
Expansion region
Inner, mid, outer rim
And lastly wild space and unknown regions.
1/18/2020 c22 HadEv
-_-
12/13/2019 c22 Guest
Continue please.
10/4/2019 c22 17EmeraldGuardian7
I just found this story and I have to say I'm quite liking it a lot so far. Usually I prefer stories that go from Harry's POV most of the time but I havent minded this. Keep up the good work. I'm eager to read more.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »