for BILLDIP: Crystals

11/19/2021 c2 4alloystar
I love the concept but the presentation is off. Also the way you write dialogue is really hard to understand.
12/4/2020 c7 Rachelle Conrad
did you get my post earlier so your going to do what I said right you better it makes me happy for it to be changed either that or make a non animated one about dipper having a heart attack and remember no animation okay just to warn you.
12/4/2020 c7 Guest
is this story an animated story because I only kind of like stories that have the characters looking the same exact way they do in the show so is this what I want please If it isn't just take away the animated parts.
7/18/2017 c1 SheaCarroll
Awesome$$$$
6/29/2017 c13 DankPowerRanger
This story was to good. I loved the way bill was and how their relationship turned out. This was one of the best story's I've read.
12/2/2016 c1 K
This was a good chapter :)
7/29/2016 c1 ThEPERSONWHOLISTENTOKREEPYMUSE
POOR DIPPER
7/7/2016 c13 gravityfallsbd
Please make more chapters . * sniff ...starts to cry* please I - I * shakes a little * I need them .
5/27/2016 c13 Viper Grim
awwweee
4/23/2016 c13 3why-I-L0v3-801
sweet... there so cute, wierd! but cuute
12/13/2015 c13 17gabrielsangel23
Awesome story so far. Please update whenever you get the chance can't wait to read more!
9/21/2015 c3 akuma
Ohhhhh! I see! #'s are in 1-26 right? Basically the Abc's in numberatical sequence! I'm a nerd/geek w/ spelling errors as much as a dime... So a lot but w/ The help of spell check... It's easy to write w/ short hand...
8/18/2015 c13 bunny10944
i didn't relize i had cuaght up to the last update and got really sad when i did.
8/11/2015 c12 5ThatRainbowAngst
You should change the rating.
7/21/2015 c8 FancyGirl
This is a really good story but it would be great if you would make the chapters longer.
21 Page 1 2 Next »