for Drained

4/15/2020 c7 29Bananaboat2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
7/15/2018 c7 A sad Person
6/11/2018 c7 Guest
.FUCK! You leave us on this cliffhanger and your never gonna work on this again at least get someone else to finish it WHAT THE FUCK MAN! Look I like anime too but at least finish this for us god dam...
3/2/2018 c3 CyberAK
Do I spy a little Harry Potter reference in there?
12/29/2016 c4 8Revlis Charm
...
*silently ships them even though I said I wouldn't*
*you wouldn't understand, younger me. Nowadays, I ship all yaoi. Alllllll*
12/29/2016 c2 Revlis Charm
Ah.
I had totally and completely forgotten I had put some yaoi into this. Aaaahhhh, it appears that even as a small child, I was still fucked up in the head with gay thoughts. :D
11/2/2016 c7 Rosequartz
THE SUSPENSE!
7/31/2016 c5 7CraftyNinjaCat13
OMFG. This is the best story I've ever read! I hope you PC starts working again, because I've been looking for an awesome story like this for a while! As for Enslaved, I wanted to cry when I read it. It takes a good author to make people laugh, but it takes a brilliant author to make people cry! Stay awesome!
5/20/2016 c6 Kairocksrainbow
Damn. Well. Hope you update soon.
4/30/2016 c1 8Revlis Charm
Dear viewers,
Due to the fact that my PC is having issues, I will not be updating. I apologize.
-RevlisCharm
11/16/2015 c1 17Shaymix1234
Please continue Enslaved, Controlled, and Drained!
9/8/2015 c5 Ninja's Guardian
You said you regret nothing... Soon you will be WRONG.

YOU FOOL! YOU DIDN'T WARN ME THERE'D ME GREENFLAME! GREENFLAME STINKS! KAI AND LLOYD ARE NOT IN LOVE! SHEESH! WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE THE MOST POPULAR PAIRING OUT THERE?!

I know how to find you... and the ninja will kill you in the night (specifically, Kai and Lloyd will).

Remember this message, fool. Remember...
8/3/2015 c5 Angel Star Ninja
Pleeeeeeeeeeese! Update!
8/3/2015 c1 Angel Star Ninja
I am angelninjagal and I have a new head canon! Bansha cares somewhat for Morro since she did ask him if he was ok when he was fighting Lloyd for control ...and yes I ship Morro x Bansha ...HARD!
8/4/2015 c2 8RealtreeGal
Hey I have a story idea.

Can u write a story where Morro possesses Zane? That would make an AWESOME story in my opinion. Can u do it. Plz?
27 Page 1 2 Next »