for Consequences

1/8/2017 c8 Guest
That was a fitting ending. I LOVED that Pattie was so rude, dull and insensitive! Creates a nice contrast between Annie and Cow Pattie. Justice is served! -Alicia
1/8/2017 c8 5Finlaure13
I guess life goes on, even after events that
Auggie didn't think he could live through. He would never be able to *not think* about her, even if his next operative didn't remind him so directly. This story still is very tragic, and while I knew there could be no happy ending, I still felt a tiny surge of hope when Pattie entered the room.

Maybe it is just how I feel about our show, No happy ending, and I still have the painful hope that there is a chance it's not true and it will come back and be all right again.

This is definitely a tragedy which will cause the reader a good amount of discomfort and even some grief as they read it. You definitely had me invested in it, to cause this feeling. I couldn't read it without feeling sorrow and the wish for things to change. Which, I believe, was your intention as a writer. Effective job!
8/15/2016 c7 Finlaure13
This story is such a gut-wrencher. I love Joan's cool facade that she's trying to keep up for Auggie's ears, all the while she's crying tears. And how WILL Auggie live with this? I don't know how he could possibly just move on from this. He's a tough cat, but this one's too big. He feels he needs punishment or something that will at least tie up the feelings of guilt and there's nothing. So he's left without anything but loss and guilt. Which is punishment bigger than anything, really. You're killing me with this one. The pain! The agony! Wahhhh! Need more.
6/27/2016 c7 sandysea17
What a wonderful and emotional chapter.
I hoped Auggie can find a way to go on.

Keep up the great writing. :D
3/17/2016 c6 Finlaure13
He told her. What will she think of this? She will want to try to dispute him, probably, but in the end, the facts are facts. Now what will happen? Will she cover it up, and will he let her? Or will he confess to someone higher up? He can't possibly be happy after this. His light will have gone.
I'm feeling stressed out.
12/17/2015 c5 Guest
Tightly written. I love your writing style. Just grabs me and carries me with you. This is actually a little therapeutic. Auggie deserves this for being such a sh*t to Annie.
12/19/2015 c5 Finlaure13
So sad! I feel like the weight of Auggie's world is resting on my shoulders. Auggie's dark thoughts and the precious cargo he's bringing home are bigger than life. I want to turn back time. You've made this so real that I feel almost as sad as I do about what happened with the real CA. I'm compelled to read more though it's most unpleasant (by mood, not writing) to be there with him in his pain.
12/7/2015 c4 13Mariposa68
a very sad story, I would have preferred for Annie to survive
12/7/2015 c2 Mariposa68
OH MY GOD! That is a chapter that almost made me cry and worry for Annie
7/29/2015 c4 5Finlaure13
Auggie was in a bad state. This could break him.

Tash! Crikey, she's cruel when she wants what she wants. The line that Tash was limited in what she could do because of Auggie's disability, I think, rings true for many people who are in a relationship with someone with a disability. Except Annie. Who is no longer.

What will Auggie do? What does he tell Joan? How will he cope? Or will he just shut down?

Tragedy!
7/19/2015 c3 Silvie
Too sad... really hope in a miracle...
need more Walkerson...
7/21/2015 c3 Finlaure13
Such pain! I feel the numbness Auggie is suffering under. It's heavy!

I'm interested in the exploration of this story. I endured Auggie being killed in three different ways by cherithcutestory2, and her writing is awesome, too, so good storytelling is always a draw, even if the idea seems difficult.

Go with your gut! You can always resurrect characters in new stories! That's the best part about writing fanfiction!
7/21/2015 c2 Finlaure13
Auggie is a mess. Annie can never stop loving him. They are supposed to be together or this is what happens.

I think it is so cool that you were inspired by another awesome fanfic writer's story to take your idea from that! This little community is even more awesome for it.

Such a cliffhanger. You left it at such a heart-wrenching place. Which is good! Moves everyone into the next chapter!
7/14/2015 c2 Cora
Wow. A nail biting chapter for sure! What happens next when he realizes it was Annie who came to him? How badly did he injure her? I can't wait till your next installment! Please don't keep up hanging for long.
7/10/2015 c1 CAFan
I really enjoyed Complicated, so I'm very interested to see where you take your story. Thank you for adding to the post-series following!
16 Page 1 2 Next »