FanFiction.Net

6/5/2016 c11 Kairocksrainbow
Awesome.
12/22/2015 c11 Kairocksrainbow
Love I got dares!:
Jay:No talking for the rest of the show until Allis says so or I will make Kai burn u
Zane:Marry Pixal.(I ship )
Cole:Read a Lavashipping fanfic.(Bruise is I ship them sooooo My )
Kai:Read a Technoshipping fanfic.(Techno is ZanexJay)
Nya:Fight my OC Jallory with no weapons. Just powers and spinjitzu.
Name:Jallory Cross
Age:15
Love life:None.
Appearance:jet black hair,sea blue eyes,pale skin and pale lips,on her wrist is a metal chain bracelet.
Personality:is a emo but doesn't wear all black,shy,quite,deep voice,nice,kind,calm.
Element:Darkness and can turn invisible for long periods of time.
Ninja gi:Magenta ninja gi,her spinjitzu is light magenta,black leather gloves,Magenta ninja hood,wears dark sea blue jean shorts,Silver Jordans with gi.
Likes:Allis,fightning.
Dislikes:Allis's sister,Jay,Zane,Cole.(She's scared of him. In her eyes she sees Cole as a blood sucking black demon...O_O) K. I'm out. See ya!
-KR(#TeamKai) Kai:Thnx a lot!:3 #God'sLife!
12/18/2015 c11 Guffeywrites
Ok I dare Lloyd to Allis! Hehe!
I dare Nya to punch Kai in the nose.
Jay! Go propose to Nya! NOW!
Cole! I dare you to posses Zane, and run around screaming "I'M A CRAZED UP FRUITLOOP WHO NEEDS A PCYCHIACTRIC WARD!" At the top of your...scratch that, Zane's lungs...air tanks...compression tanks? I have no clueXD
9/3/2015 c10 Guest
Cool
8/28/2015 c10 2PASTELXANE
Srry my phone dopped dead.
8/28/2015 c10 PASTELXANE
bye Allis...
8/21/2015 c9 Guest
i dont have school until Sep 7 :p

i am iLOVEurstorys from wattpad and icome with dares

i dare kai to go extreme tubing (since he HATES water)
ivy to go a chapter without candy
for jay to kiss another pillow

TRUTHS
which wire did nya cut. blue or black?
why was jay kissing his pillows
what does the cast think of greenflame
8/18/2015 c8 Guest
tell nya and kai chen is their uncle and chen ahs to try to protect then and be a good uncle
8/16/2015 c9 Kairocksrainbow
This is Darkrainbow but with username changed xD I got another character for u.
Name:Jaylor Stone
Age:17
Appearance:short blonde black hair,(His hair color is Cole's but not shaggy),dark blue eyes,orange round glasses,light tan skin,pale lips,around his neck is a silver diamond necklace.
Best friends:June and three of them both get along pretty awesome,never have fights,both hate Cole.
Personality:cruel,rude,extremely intelligent,deep voice,is skinny,sneaky,agile,is nice to June and Juna.(Those three are Best friends forever after all.),Juna and Jaylor can hit hard like June but no one knows.
Element:Amber. Can absorb elemental powers by anyone he's touched and can can copy June's powers but Skylor can't copy June's. nor Juna's Whatever power Jaylor has,Skylor can't copy it. June and Juna likes Jaylor really much.(Not like like him. :p
Likes:June,Allis, Juna,absorbing powers,Jay and Cole suffering,Juna(Another OC of mine.),can handle hot food,spicy food.
Dislikes:Allis's Sister,Jay,Cole,Cole's chili,pranks,Morro,Skylor.
Fun fact:Jaylor can touch Morro without his hand going through him. Any type of ghosts,His hand won't go through.(Same goes for June.) (Juna also really much likes June and Jaylor.)
Ninja outfit:Neon orange gi,his spinjitzu is light orange,black leather gloves,orange ninja hood,wears light blue skinny jeans and red and purple air Jordans with ninja suit.
Weapons:Two blue twin swords,Neon double sided daggers like Darth Maul's lightsaber,a gun,his powers. He has his own elemental dragon. It's color is Neon Orange,orange wings,black spikes that end to the tail,white sharp teeth,dark sea color eyes,it's a boy,Name is Neon. Whelp,Can't wait for more! I'm out. Bye!
-Kairocksrainbow (AKA KR or Rain) Kai:Thnx :3
8/17/2015 c6 ShadowNinja024
Oh, sounds like fun! Can I join? Here's my bio:

Name: Scar Yin-Yang
Age: 14
Ninja of: Yin Yang
Weapon: Twin daggers of balance
Appearance: She has honey blond hair, freckles on her nose, and dark hazel eyes. She normally wears a navy blue tank top with lighthearted jean shorts. When she is mad, she goes full out Yang, where her eyes turn red and her hair and clothes turn black. She Alibaba gains black wings. When she is super hyper, she goes full Yin, with white hair, gold eyes, and white clothes as well as white wings.

Anyway, though, love this story and chappie!
8/12/2015 c7 Guest
june htes skylar!? SKYLAR IS THE BEST
7/26/2015 c7 notjusanotherrandomgal
Because you won’t stop shunning me until I post this.
Name: Charlotte Osgood
Hair colour: Caramello brown, like burnt honey
Eye colour: Deep brown eyes, the colour of rich dark chocolate
Complexion: Clear complexion (skin) , light blonde hair highlights
Height: Slightly taller than Lloyd but shorter than the rest by about 2 centimetres
Features: Lightly tanned
Hobbies: Singing, scouts,
Proffesion: Singing
Element: It may sound silly now, having the element of temperature, but it wont be as funny when I make you sweat up a swimming pool or make you as cold as a naked eskimo.
Crush: NO-ONE, but kai is kinda cute….
Pet: pure white owl, takes everywhere in golden cage.
7/26/2015 c8 32Wanli8970
Okay! That was funny! I hope I get to see more of Desdemona's sarcastic nature soon!
7/26/2015 c8 notjusanotherrandomgal