FanFiction.Net
for NINJAGO INTERVIEW

7/15/2015 c6 17TheyAllStartOutOrdinary
Okay! So... Here I am! I'm gonna hurry up and give u info on an OC before my spot is taken. So, for my OC, I decided to create a Hyperactive ADHD girl. Here she is:
Name: Ivy
Age: Your guy's age!
Fashion: Orange Gi. Blue eyes and tan skin. red hair.
Personality: Hyper Active and isn't afraid to kick things up a notch. Is always caught eating a bag of candy and is on sugar rushes, running around like a crazy person. She can never be in one place for long, and is always the quirky and crazy one. The questions she may ask would be surprising and weird.
Element: Ember ( related to Skylor and yes, she has unlocked her full potential, can do spinjitzu and has her own elemental dragon. )
Here is a scene that would fully describe her personality:
Ivy: KAI GET YOUR BUTT OF THAT COUCH mmm candy ( munches candy )
Kai: Why would I do that?
Ivy: Because, its my first day as an interviewer and I dont want my sisters future boyfriend being lazy!
Kai: I'm not lazy!
Ivy: Suuuuure you aren't ( munches candy then talks super quickly ) I GOTTA GO HANG OUT WITH SENSEI WU BECAUSE HE TOLD ME HE WOULD START TRAINING ME TO BECOME THE NEXT MASTER OF EMBER!
Kai: I thought Skylor was the master of- ( realizes Ivy is already gone )
Ivy: CANDY! ( eats 5th bag of candy :DDDDD)
Every story needs its funny girl. Even Jay is the funny guy in ninjago, and I feel Ivy should be the funny interviewer.
7/13/2015 c4 14Cinderfern
I enjoyed reading your interviews. It's a very clever idea! My OC is Cinder if you want to use her. Anyway, good job and keep writing :)
7/10/2015 c3 Princess Bunny
Welp, that will not get erased from his mind. Trust me *shudder* screw Freddy
Peace out my ninja
Ps, do u take requests?
7/10/2015 c3 Darkrainbow
Hello!:) My name is Darkrainbow!:D (I wish my pen name was my real name...) Anyway,Great Job,btw. Giant cookies for u:(:::::::)(::::::) Poor Kai :( Hope he's ok... Could my OC be a co-host? Here's the info!:
Name:June Vega
Age:17
Appearance:very light brown hair tied into a french braid,dark teal eyes,kinda tanish skin,has a bracelet like Nya's but has a purple button.
Ninja outfit:a dark aqua gi,dark ninja hood,her spinjitzu is sea blue,black ninja gloves,she wears dark sea blue jeans and black and yellow jordans with ninja suit.
Personality:sometimes nice and kind but usually extremely mean,sneaky,agile. (Has a deep voice. She lost her voice when she was 2 years old.)
Element:Earth,Form,Gravity.
Weapons:Cyan two twin swords,a gun,her powers.
Likes:her powers,her weapons,hot food,spicy food,ice cream.
Dislikes:Jay,Cole,Skylor,Overlord,Lloyd. Her and Cole don't get along at all. Cole tries to be nice to her but June does hates him with a burning passion.
Crush:No loves her but June does not know but she does not want him to. She pretends to be nice to him. Use her when you want...Can keep her for as long as you want.. Take time to think about. Anyway,Can't wait for more! Gotta Go. Bye!
-Darkrainbow
7/11/2015 c4 17TheyAllStartOutOrdinary
I have been laughing through all 4 chapters, I love this Keep going!
7/11/2015 c4 Guffeywrites
Poor Lloyd:(
7/11/2015 c4 xXCyXx
Wow...it's so 'perfect'...i had to edit it a lot!
7/10/2015 c1 2Ember4331
I jumped off my chair playing five nights at freddy's!
7/10/2015 c3 22IlvMLBCNTNSBFWFIYMHDisNickGirl
love it
7/10/2015 c3 Guffeywrites
Silly, but what's so bad about Five Nights at Freddy's?
7/10/2015 c3 2Ember4331
credits to my sister -_- for chapter 3. hence the reason why it said 'love' instead of 'like'!
7/10/2015 c2 Ember4331
sry bout the mistyping but i was rushing XD! anyway stay tuned for chapter 3
7/9/2015 c2 22IlvMLBCNTNSBFWFIYMHDisNickGirl
lol this is halarious!
7/9/2015 c1 IlvMLBCNTNSBFWFIYMHDisNickGirl
lol this is great!
7/9/2015 c2 1Madam Hamilton 17
Interesting idea for a Ninjago story! Lol everybody just has to tackle somebody for insulting them isn't it? Anyways, hope to see another chapter soon.
45 « Prev Page 1 .. 3