for Jurassic Kids

4/8 c12 4PennySparker
I know you said not to read any of your pre-2017 stories but... I LOVED THIS! PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
8/16/2019 c12 7Jaguar The RainWing
Good story please update!
7/17/2019 c12 5Stardragon26
Soon is not 2 years or is it 3
7/17/2019 c11 Stardragon26
a cow fish is a thing if you want to see search up longhorn cowfish
11/2/2017 c12 6Mozzy2
If this was real I'd write a fanfic about it. Please finish the suspense is killing me. Great job with this.
5/3/2017 c12 3NightHawk The Warrior
Is this story abandoned? It's been months since you've updated!
11/3/2016 c12 Guest
What if the kids could change into full dinosaurs when their adrenaline is up, like Bruce goes Hulk? Or what if Agleca takes over Tim's hybrid's?
11/3/2016 c12 Guest
A war between SHIELD, Hydra, Ingen and their hybrids, and the avengers and their new allies! Tell me if I'm wrong. Hybrid armies fighting SHIELD and Hydra and possibly the avengers! What if Agleca became alpha of the hybrids? That would be so cool!
A war bet
7/26/2016 c12 Rocker on
I want to see a dinosaur enhanced super soldier serum now.
7/11/2016 c12 Matt
update.
4/29/2016 c12 5MortemPlasmon
DAMN YOU WU!
(::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::) (::)MORE(::)PLEASE(::)
4/28/2016 c12 6Eclipsewolf583
OHMYGOD! HYDRA IS MAKING MORE HYBRID DINO KIDS!
4/23/2016 c12 Rocker on
Could one of the side-effects be them changing back in the middle of an important battle, the children(I assume they are children) gaining their minds back, or them being able to change in and out of the forms, while retaining their human side of mind? Any of those would be bad for HYDRA. And hillarious for stark... Always stark.
4/23/2016 c12 4GenderbentDragonRider
I'm just gonna take a wild guess that Tim is the little boy from the first movie? I can't believe I didn't notice it before! I cant wait for the next chapter!
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »