for Just Two Wild and Nerfy Guys

5/28/2016 c1 30celinenaville
Ha! This is such a cute little moment that outlines their personalities and later hunting methods so well.
2/29/2016 c1 7NoilyPrat
hahahahahaha!

Love the idea of the two of them just having fun. Good shot!
1/30/2016 c1 110LeeMarieJack
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: January 2016

Cute. Very much in the spirit of brotherly love; sneaky Sam and careful Dean. Their early hunting experience shines right through. A little more clarity on who was doing what to who else would have been nice and perhaps a few more visual clues also. However, the fun came through clearly as well as the love. An excellent little snapshot of the brother's relationship.
1/27/2016 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric
I LOVE this!
1/21/2016 c1 donedonedonedeletemyaccountplz
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review: January 2016

Awwww. This was so cute and brotherly. I have siblings and Nerf fights are a must to establish dominance. There were a few small issues with emphasis (maybe use italics, especially for thoughts) but overall this was really great. It read well, and I could see Sam and Dean fighting like this. The ending was just the cherry on top. Great job:)
12/31/2015 c1 36BlackIceWitch
LOL ... very vivid images playing across my mind's eye here! This was a terrific glimpse into their play as kids, as well as a tension-lightening moment from the present. Both are right - being able to count shots is a useful background ability in a gun fight and it's not cheating when it means surviving - can't have honour on the field of battle. Great moment!
7/20/2015 c1 1beckini
And hilarity and chaos ensues! LOVE IT!
7/9/2015 c1 169chrissie0707
You really do have these boys' voice down, my friend. Don't ever think otherwise, because I have yet to read anything you've written to SUGGEST otherwise. Even these little moments - they're just perfectly enough. You can tell it's early on in the canon because of the breezier tone; things wouldn't be quite so happy-go-lucky these days, I think we all know. I love that you're writing, and I love the little moments you're producing. Thanks for this, and keep it coming! Please. I'll do anything I can to support ya!
7/9/2015 c1 67CornishGirl
I find this delightful! A lovely callback to happier days and prank wars! And perfectly in character.

I especially like the "It's never cheating" line out of Dean, and "Nerf gun to a water fight" from Sam.