FanFiction.Net
for Children of the Ancients: Awakening

5/31/2022 c1 marisares76
Yeah, this started out looking really good but quickly veered off the road and crashed, then caught on fired and burned. I thought it was going to be a simple Stargate/Halo xover where The Exiled became the Forerunners, or Ancient Humanity, and The Ancients became, well, The Ancients. The both of them would be in their own galaxies where their stories would continue on until somehow the two meet, etc. That didn't happen, I don't know what happened really because it is so confusing, etc. only that it became this hodge podge of different civilizations that can't exist in one galaxy somehow trying to and the writing itself doesn't help explain much either, proof read please. Even trying to explain gives me a headache. People need to remember K.I.S.S. or keep it simple stupid, cause when you start trying to cram in more and more, well multi-xovers rarely work. Go back and start over, keep it simple and proof read what you write.
2/7/2021 c9 Guest
Fuck the council they don’t deserve it they deserve to be absorbed into the extragalactic commonwealth
9/4/2020 c3 Guest
This story makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever. The storyline is completely incomprehensible, making it impossible to actually understand more than 5% of what exactly is going on. Add to the fact that the multiple fandoms are just mashed together with no order, makes reading this boring, hard, and an absolute chore.
12/22/2018 c1 9GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON
Hey guys just an update before I take a break for Christmas so while working on ideas for the plot with new updates from franchises over the months I thought to give heads up of adding historic logs and updates of factions in the story to build up the universe, you may find them in the wiki to give the idea. So will add an info chapter soon and hope you all have a merry Christmas, hannukah or any other holiday traditions you celebrate!
10/31/2018 c1 Titanic X
Gundam and Transformers I want in! XD
10/30/2018 c12 10Just a Crazy-Man
yay
8/19/2018 c1 ScifiFantic
this is great! update soon please
4/29/2018 c11 Just a Crazy-Man
Nice
4/29/2018 c11 RoyalTwinFangs
Nice chapter. Keep it up.
12/23/2017 c11 ShadowCub
Please do not add Destiny to this.
9/13/2017 c10 Just a Crazy-Man
Cool
9/13/2017 c10 RoyalTwinFangs
Very nice chapter
6/9/2017 c1 Guest
Grammar makes this a very hard read.
5/5/2017 c9 RoyalTwinFangs