FanFiction.Net
for Children of the Ancients: Awakening

2/25/2016 c3 RoyalTwinFangs
Not bad.
1/18/2016 c3 ShadowCub
Interesting...the citadel is here, kinda hoping they got offed but meh...whatcha gonna do?
LOL. They really kicked some Cabal butt!
1/18/2016 c3 Blackholelord
It been so long, that I had actually forgotten about the story completely, and had to read the whole thing again to understand what was going on.
1/18/2016 c3 orionastro
very good new chapter . lets see who are those forces of shadows that are hiding and the first contact between the citadel and the Commonwealth. Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
10/12/2015 c2 ShadowCub
No let the Cabal stomp the hell out of that galaxy.
10/12/2015 c2 RoyalTwinFangs
Not bad. Will Oryx show up in this story?
10/12/2015 c2 3kamikage86
Glad to see you alive, please keep it up I can't wait for more.
10/12/2015 c2 orionastro
great new chapter , the cabal will have a very nasty surprise . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
8/10/2015 c1 RoyalTwinFangs
Not bad.
7/28/2015 c1 orionastro
very good story so far , i hope you can continue and update soon this i suspect will be an epic storyline . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
7/10/2015 c1 9Robo Reader 21
Okay. It's a better timeline than what I remember. Needs some work and touch-up but it's looking good.
7/9/2015 c1 10Just a Crazy-Man
intresting?
7/9/2015 c1 ShadowCub
My only concern is that humanity always seems to roll over for whatever alien race and they either turn out to be long lost relatives or start handing out tech. Interested to see how the new story works out either way.
7/9/2015 c1 3Sajuuk
hello lol
good first chapter
I can't wait how you will mixte the tech for super soldier from halo with tech from destiny, warhammer or startrek
I can't wait to see some mecha from gundam, macros or other anime
and please tell us more about the tech and ship the UFP have and what tech would be traded between galaxy and factions
also please tell us more about the alliance and traity and see who are friends, enemy or neutral
I can't wait for new races, techs, ships, armors, weapons, shields, mechas, soldier ...
also I have see startrek and stargate so no starcraft or starwars in the future ?
please write more, have fun and go wild
by
sajuuk
ps : I hope to read more about the different factions and see how you make all that work !
7/9/2015 c1 3kamikage86
I'M LOVING THIS ALREADY, PLEASE KEEP IT GOING IT HAS SUCH POTENTIAL!
45 « Prev Page 1 .. 3