for The Smuggler's Moon

2/25/2017 c3 13TheRedScreech
It's so wonderful! All the emotion and holy COW the action! So awesome! Your fighting sequences are amazing!
6/13/2016 c3 Guest
Great writing! Spot-on characterization, and wonderful plot. Nice mix of action, sadness, and heartwarming bonding.
6/12/2016 c3 Jathagarth
Nice depiction of Nar Shaddaa, really brought back memories of SWTOR. Excellent story telling, and good characterization. Thanks for the ride
1/1/2016 c3 6D.D.Z
This is now my favorite Star Wars Rebels fanfic. Fantastic writing style, and story. Loved the touch of Billaba helping Kanan. I enjoyed every bit of it!
11/24/2015 c1 Guest
I loved this fic! It was definitely one of the best Star Wars rebels fanfics I've read.
11/14/2015 c3 authorgirl28
Wow where do I even begin with this story? It was BEYOND amazing from beginning to end. I was hooked from the first paragraph. This honestly felt like reading one of the episodes, it was that good. I can't wait to read your next story.
11/9/2015 c1 Guest
You should continue
9/30/2015 c3 Zoe
Best writing I've read in this fandom so far! Just great! Please keep doing what your doing.
8/4/2015 c3 2Shkira
SUCH a well written action story! I was thoroughly entertained and on the edge of my seat. And you wrote very well to the characters! Great job; thank you for the spectacular read. I hope to see more Rebels from you!
7/12/2015 c3 FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects
I absolutely love this! This was amazing and awesome; you are a very good writer!
7/10/2015 c3 Angela
Love it.
7/10/2015 c3 7Debra101
Brilliant! This fanfic is absolutely amazing!

The plot, details, and creativity is excellent, and I enjoyed everything about.
7/10/2015 c3 8RadicalCat
I really Really enjoyed this! Great plot, great pacing, great characterizations. The dialog was engaging, and the action was very visual and packed with lots of detail.
My only criticism is that I wish it was longer! but even then- the story was whole and I didn't feel like there were any missing scenes.
Thank you for this great, well written piece and I look forward to seeing more of your work!
7/9/2015 c3 Gee93
Aww! That was so sweet! I really enjoyed reading the way you write :D You're a talented writer, I could easily visualize the story- it was brilliant! I loved the ending! Thank you for sharing it with us :D
7/9/2015 c1 1Nightglow9
I love the plot, and you did a great job at capturing the characters personalities!
18 Page 1 2 Next »