for GODZILLA X TITAN 3: ALL OUT STRIKE

9/19/2020 c22 3LoneWolf427
Gotta say, monsters hugging is a bit...weird. Then again I've seen Godzilla hug his offspring...meh, it's not a deal breaker
9/19/2020 c19 LoneWolf427
Honestly I didn't see it coming. Biollante, though, nice surprise
9/18/2020 c3 LoneWolf427
Eren and Miki Saegusa?! Now there's a ship that came out of nowhere. I'm both intrigued and conflicted.
7/7/2019 c27 2the mysterious Mr.E
Can't wait.
7/7/2019 c27 1Kaiju-O Danny
Will it be that Godzilla becomes GMK style or having his newer form as the MonsterVerse Godzilla?
9/6/2018 c19 2ChimaTigon
What was that song?
8/27/2018 c26 Takarakidd 007
No, No, No! No! NO! NOOOOO! How could you? I thought you gonna push thru with the Godzilla X Annie plot! I HATE YOU!
8/7/2018 c26 DinoZilla
Great ending on this third tale of Godzilla X Titan. Eren and company had won sending the bad guys packing with their tails between there legs... for now. Sadly one of the casualties of this war is Annie. I was hoping for a Godzilla X Annie story on the side, besides I want the Big G have some romance. Well anyways thanks for this great story of yours and see next time especially that Scooby Doo/Ghostbusters crossover. See ya!
7/30/2018 c26 Fanboy 316
Oh boy, it seems Kubota and Fumio will return as well Gabara and Gaira. And it seems Zeke would be the main villain of Godzilla X Titan 4. Well anyways see next time!
7/30/2018 c25 Fanboy 316
Wow, just like the tv series Nick accidentally discovered an egg and as it hatches the hatchling saw Nick. Which in turn the hatching thought Nick is it's mother. At least it's better portrayed here. And it seems some of the Kaiju are working with humans side by side. And with the crew of the Gotengo stuck in Eren's world, it seems they gonna help the inhabitants of the Walls with everything. I wonder if Captain Gordon will be leading the defense of Paradis Island? Anyways great update and it seems Godzilla will be in his ghost form huh.
7/30/2018 c24 Fanboy 316
Epic final fight to the end. Too bad Erwin couldn't witness the conclusion or the deaths of Reiner and Annie. At least we witness the awesome transformation of Eren's Titan form. Great update.
7/29/2018 c26 godzillafan1
yeah after the way this one ended there should definitely be a Godzilla x titan number four post it whenever you can no rush.
7/29/2018 c26 12Harbinger Of Kaos
So given the new movie coming next year I have to ask if you plan to add Mothra into the mix?

Also are Gamera and Ultraman just cameos or will they get to participate in the next installments?
7/25/2018 c26 Totong
A terrific end that's otherwise a fantastic third chapter. Anyways it seems that Zeke Yeager would be the main protagonist for the fourth chapter as he needed the help of Fumio & Kubota for his dastardly plans against Eren & his friends. Anyways are you doing a time skip just like they did on the Attack on Titan manga? Anways thanks for giving us this terrific third chapter & see you in Godzilla X Titan 4. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
7/24/2018 c26 11Thomas Drovin
So NOW the story ends...for the time being. The last two Nebulians have been confronted by Zeke and he's making them 'an offer they can't refuse' *Chuckles* Tragic irony or poetic justice...you tell me. AND I'm willing to bet Zeke isn't going to be so careless with his two 'friends' like everyone else was. Thanks for this story...see you...OUT THERE!
273 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »