for The Light of All Lights

2/21/2018 c1 11Basil Allegri
That totally sounded like Twelfth during one of his philosophical moods. That was good.
2/18/2018 c1 21lalalyds2
Oh goodness, this was so lovely to read! It’s rare I read DW fics, even rarer that I comment on one, but this was too beautiful to pass by without shouting my approval!
I’m always a sucker for imagery and symbolism, and the fact you’ve combined both and mixed it with accurate emotion and thought process and just the right amount of sass - oh, I just simply ADORED this story even as it saddened me greatly.
All the kudos for this story, love, and well wishes for all your future endeavors!

Cheers,
Lalalyds2
9/21/2017 c1 5Iheartpiper
So accurate to how the Doctor interprets his existence, yet so true to how others see him. Well done.
9/21/2016 c1 3Avana92
That was simply stunning !
9/6/2016 c1 358betawho
Fantastic punchline. Perfect. Especially for this Doctor.

And I love all the analogies, and how he has such a hard time figuring out where to begin, find just one fact when there is so much there, his River.

Thank you for that.

If you'd like a similar story, of the Doctor describing his wife to a companion, you may enjoy my story, "When a Prisoner isn't a Prisoner" here on this site. You can find it in my list of stories by clicking my name on this review.
4/27/2016 c1 BristolAK
Lovely. So very, very lovely.
2/22/2016 c1 19Addicted1
I love this. Thank you.
2/4/2016 c1 Guest
Brilliant bit about the moon
2/4/2016 c1 Guest
This is my favorite fan fiction for any fandom. Amazing!
2/1/2016 c1 11Hiiraeth
Wonderful- didn't just sum up the companions and River in one brilliant metaphor, but the Doctor as well. Or at the very least, his view of himself. Lovely story, thank you for writing it:)
11/2/2015 c1 tempduloupe
OOOH I LOVE the wording in this. Beautiful sentence structure in general.
11/1/2015 c1 Guest
that was bloody brilliant!
10/29/2015 c1 Padfootsbane
This is amazing and so,so perfect. It captures the essence of the characters perfectly and in a very poetic way. And what's more, it's true. Every word of it. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
10/7/2015 c1 14FullWolfMoonGirl
Beautiful. Yeah, I don't know how else to review it other than to say it's beautiful. Loved it!
8/29/2015 c1 33kehwie
Oooohhhh...this is utter perfection. Absolutely love it-the description of River, the description of the companions, the description of the Doctor. Just spot-on.
18 Page 1 2 Next »