for The Vaccination Problem

3/18/2020 c1 JaBoi
I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just spreading the info, but Nico's birthday is January 28th, God this sounds really rude when I'm reading it over, I'm sorry, I'm really trying not to make this sound rude, sorry if it comes across as rude when you read it, I'm just saying.
Sorry.
3/4/2020 c1 10nicodiangelolovah
oof. poor Nico. he had to get all at once.
11/24/2019 c1 35MarbleWolf
just wait till he meets Hazel. this was wonderful
6/27/2019 c1 Guest
Are you going to include Percy in here?
5/4/2019 c1 McHobbit
Being that he was what 14 or 15, he would have probably HAD most of these diseases, like chicken pox, measles, mumps. They consider anyone born before 1956 or so automatically immune to measles and anyone born before 1995-ish immune to chicken pox. And "a whole mess of STDs"? HPV is ONE virus that rarely causes cancer and can cause genital warts. There are no other STDs that have vaccines. Also, a bunch of the shots given to babies aren't given anymore if someone is older, even if they were never vaccinated.

Also, 1932 is not "during WWII" WWII started in 1939.
2/1/2019 c1 Demigod Daughter of Posiedon
Not to be rude, but Nico, AKA my baby) ‘s birthday is on January 28!
3/5/2018 c1 12a-halfblood-with-attitude
Will's reaction though XD Awesome story
2/1/2018 c1 ClaceLover246
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
12/5/2017 c1 8Thrawn13
I'm really liking your stories!
11/20/2017 c1 Guest
Pretty cool! Keep up the great SOLANGELO
8/21/2017 c1 Uncle Rick
This one-shot was honestly pure gold! You sure have a great idea of how the characters interact with one another, taking details that were in the books and adding your own touch on them. Well done! I could see you maybe writing a book later...
8/19/2017 c1 Guest
can you write the remainder of the three days that nico has to stay in the infirmary ? if you're up to it that is because this whole oneshot just made me fangirl really hard
6/28/2017 c1 someone
That was so cute!
5/25/2017 c1 Guest
Tip tip tip:::
So there's an en dash(-), used to connect words(at the end of a line to continue to the next line, or if the word is in two parts...HOWEVER...you were using this as an em dash(-). An em dash is used to pause a sentence, and while I'm bad at explaining stuff-and I only learned this last year-THAT is how you use it!
4/24/2017 c1 Thalia Grace456
Great story but please update even though it has been a couple of years. I hate to see abandoned stories like this.
49 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »