for The Vaccination Problem

4/23/2017 c1 Guest
I seriously was pretty disappointed when it ended. Dont get me wrong, the writing was very, very good, but it was so good, that I wanted it to be way longer. It reminds me a lot of the HOO series itself, the writing style is similar, but also all the characters were portrayed just like in the books. What could still have been added is a longer discription about the organisation of and the methods used in the infirmary. Keep up the good work, and may all gods of olympus be with you!
4/3/2017 c1 Guest
"You're" should be "your", or I swear that you'll give me a heart attack. I'm OCD and you're making me cry.
You're you are
Your is the other one.
3/12/2017 c1 Rebecca
This is beautiful! I laughed out loud at the sheer horror of realization!
2/6/2017 c1 Uncoordinated Phoenix
THIS

THIS WA ! ! !
11/24/2016 c1 Fangirl101
Finally a comic where the characters personalities are like the book. Thanks for this and keep writing!
8/17/2016 c1 Tori
You can't put multiple vaccines in a person at one time, they would mix and possibly kill the person. Doctors tend to leave three or four months between vaccines.
7/27/2016 c1 Brokenwings35
I loved this story.
7/2/2016 c1 Ginny
IT IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! HOW DO PEOPLE HAVE THE PATIENCE!?
4/5/2016 c1 2BanoffeePiper
I loved this! Awesome, demigod writing!

Crystal
8/28/2015 c1 LaylanatorXVII
Hey, Nico and I have the same birthday!
*cough* Well, not the 1932 part, but yeah.
Thanks for writing. :-)
7/13/2015 c1 26Death Girl's
its soooo awesome... write some more!
7/11/2015 c1 1ThatFriendNextDoor
Awww! This was absolutely ADORABLE! :D
7/11/2015 c1 Ispel301
I absolutely love Solangelo and I'm happy with all the new storiesout there, yours was great. Very well written, and you get the characters well portrayed.

Keep writing!
7/10/2015 c1 1phantomosolace
It's so cute and fluffy!
7/10/2015 c1 7unspoken-code
I'm in love with Solangelo, and this story makes me so happy!
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »