for Stay

10/7/2017 c1 47snow-bun-buns1598
This is just soooo sweet! I love this moment between Sabo and Luffy. It shows that Sabo is his big brother too.
5/29/2017 c1 2Frostbert
This is one of my favourite stories for these brothers, and you have no idea how long I've kept it open on my phone just so I can keep reading it over and over again on the bussride to school. It's so refreshing to read Sabin being so worried and wanting so bad to be a part of Luffy's life again. I love it.
10/25/2016 c1 scryoko
Aww, I love this. It's so sweet. :)
10/3/2016 c1 imadetiramisu
ngaaaaaww :3 this is so sweet
1/5/2016 c1 15Lautitiaspero
Oh God, my heart! This was almost painful to read. It was very very good! I have always thought too that Sabo would feel so very guilty. Thank you for sharing!
1/1/2016 c1 JustHopeForHope
:O That last line...

w owo How strange. Luffy always knows what to say, despite looking, sounding, and being dumb. Haha. Always making friend, huh?

Sabo, he's not that 7 year old you saw before, huh? :) He's all grown up.

Thank you for writing this story! I don't have many words as my other reviews, but just know I'm reading all of your fics. They're quite amazing.
9/20/2015 c1 FTOPBMEEfanatic
I almost cried thank you so much for perfectness like this is! I think this one is your best but I read all your other ones 2 too!
9/3/2015 c1 26emmals16
Why the fric frac does this not have more attention!? This is so adorable!
7/10/2015 c1 Guest
Nyahahaha! Awww~ so sweet~~ Go Sabo!
Thanks for the sweet brotherly-love, drabble, Author-san!
7/11/2015 c1 10The voice of all things
Ouch, my heart! This was super sweet and a really nice read. Thanks for sharing!
7/11/2015 c1 28Son of Whitebeard
aww sweet
7/11/2015 c1 20Illumi Senri
Ow, how touching...! *sniff*sniff* thanks for the great read... We all want more brotherly love between Sabo and Luffy. Well Acelu is great too, but it's Sabo's turn...!
7/10/2015 c1 ForeverOffline