for Fablehaven: Return of the Darkness

8/7 c7 IceSnowCream
Another amazing chapter! This chapter kept me hooked and obsessed with the story just like all your other chapters. I can't wait to see where all this goes. I am looking forward for more and stay safe out there.
7/28 c7 19Yakall
Wow! This is amazing! You did such a fantastic job with the centaurs and spirits of the marsh!
7/28 c7 Jesussavedevenme
THIS IS SO AMAZING! I loved this soooo much! You are an amazing author!
7/27 c7 2JaylaLovesReading
Yeeee this was so good!️
7/27 c7 2NaoSa
Nice chapter! I like how you portrayed the spirits of the marsh as solitary creatures. I thought they were interesting characters.

I also enjoy how you brought back Nero. He was also written well for being a troll. I also enjoyed the past connections to it.

I can’t wait for another chapter, along with seeing Kendra in the fairy realm. Great story and see you in a few weeks!
7/25 c6 NaoSa
Amazing story! Love the fairy realm part including new and old characters alike! Great job!
6/29 c6 IceSnowCream
This chapter was really amazing! I loved the way you portrayed the fairy realm. I could almost picture it. Keep up the great work! I am excited for the next chapter.
6/20 c5 3By myself alone
I LOVE this story. I really like how you brought up the fairy realm you did it justice. :)
6/14 c6 19Yakall
This was amazing! I loved the way you described things! You did it really well!
6/12 c6 Jesussavedevenme
AHHHHHHHHHH! This was amazing! I loved it soon much! I can't wait to see how the rest of it unfolds! I love the way Bracken interacted with everything and how detailed the fairy realm was!
6/12 c6 2JaylaLovesReading
JANJDJBDJNSB THIS IS SO GOOD! I clicked on the notification right as I saw it, once again!
5/26 c5 Jesussavedevenme
This is amazing! I can't wait to find out who the new characters are! You are such an amazing writer!
5/26 c5 19Yakall
Ooh! Oh my gosh I need to know what happens next! This was soooo good! I loved the way you wrote grandpa Larsen! And everyone else too!
5/26 c5 2JaylaLovesReading
I was literally so excited when I saw the notification that you had posted! This is so good! I can’t wait to see what will happen in the fairy realm!️
5/13 c1 JaylaLovesReading
I can’t wait for more, this is really interesting!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »