for The Price of Loyalty

5/14/2020 c22 samuraisushicat
To be honest, after the summary I totally expected much more troubles and great deal of tortures, not poisoning. But I like surprises with such a high level of drama, heroics and hopelessness :P And when the original source lacks in those, wild ideas run through the head... Suffice to say, I really like your fics because they deliver what the show lacked.

And there's the thought I got at the end of ST ENT - that if there was season 5, there most certainly be a plot for Reed and Section 31. These bastards don't disappear with making any noise...
3/31/2017 c22 10hannahsmetana
This was most excellent; great plot, well delivered suspense, good new characters, it had it all. Most hearty thanks for sharing this.
9/3/2016 c22 17Agent ERA
Such a sweet chapter. I really got hooked on this fic from the beginning and absolutely love it. I hope you plan on finishing it. By the way, do you accept plotbunnies? I've got quite a few on poor Malcolm.
11/21/2015 c22 10bri wesmoreland
I just read your story pretty much in two sittings. It was great! Wonderful characterization and story line. Loved Brogan and D'Arcy too and the fact that you didn't kill them off. Great read, well done!
10/10/2015 c21 MarvelObsessed
Hi, so I've been silently stalking you since about the middle of The Last Watchers. I'm pretty new here, and I'm generally quiet so that's why it's taken me so long to post. Also, this my first review.
Anyway, I wanted to tell you what an absolute genius you are! If I didn't know better, I'd say you wrote at least half of the Enterprise episodes. You portrayed everyone wonderfully and your style is simply AMAZING! I loved every word of both stories and will definitely be reading them over and over 3
I also love how you made Malcolm the focus both times, he is my favorite(followed closely by Trip & Archer, so these were just perfect) and I was stoked to find such a beautiful price on him; then you wrote another! I just can't say how much I enjoyed these two masterpieces and I hope to read more works of art from this series!
Marvel
9/29/2015 c22 particularnoone
Well done! I'm glad you've left Brogan and D'Arcy on Enterprise, Malcolm's recovering and Brogan thinks T'Pol has a nice bum :) And I always thought Piano Man was a good song for an undercover Malcolm to perform. Really enjoyable story. I like your style of writing and, even though I've mentioned it a lot, your pacing. So often good stories get bogged down with glacial pacing or are written so sparsely, like an outline, without the little extras that really embellishes the story. I hope you continue to write in the fandom and thank you for your time and effort!
9/28/2015 c22 64Belen09
Great story! Absolutely great story!
9/28/2015 c22 121LoyaulteMeLie
Well, that was an excellent story and I'm only sorry it's over. A rollicking chapter to finish!

Very well done!
9/22/2015 c4 STReader
Love the colorful writing!
9/21/2015 c20 LoyaulteMeLie
Good old Phlox!

I can foresee somewhat complex relations emerging in the Armoury with these two new officers, who have such different views of Malcolm, but it will be interesting to see developments!
9/21/2015 c19 LoyaulteMeLie
Cheerful news at last. I'm sure Phlox can work the miracle, late as it is...
9/21/2015 c18 LoyaulteMeLie
Fingers crossed Trip's right, but it's not looking good right now!
9/21/2015 c20 64Belen09
Well, at least Malcolm is in the care of Phlox - though I suspect it may take a while for everyone to be used to being on the Enterprise . . .
9/19/2015 c17 28Son of Whitebeard
very thrilling
9/17/2015 c16 121LoyaulteMeLie
With their air supplies running out, a sick/dying man is the obvious target for emergency procedures for conserving oxygen.

I fear Jon and Brogan may yet have a battle on their hands to keep Malcolm from becoming the logical casualty...
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »