for Wounded

:-):-)_:-D
2/24/2018 c2 Ishita
I love it
2/24/2018 c1 Ishita
It's good but can you add more ky and Maya momens
12/23/2015 c3 Kira
Lmao you have to do a creepypasta story next but with redakai pweese
If you wouldn't mind please kill Boomer if you want I just thought that he might be a third wheel
12/22/2015 c3 4EvilBoyGenius
The leprechaun thing was funny. Boomer is up to his usual voyeuristic ways; it is only a matter of time now until someone splits his head open with an axe in retribution. Anyway, the story was short but fun, and I like the way you narrate first person scenes. They are witty and fun.
12/20/2015 c1 Asfkquae
Wanna see a good comic? Try one of these!

en/challenge/outcast-2238/list?title_no13554

en/challenge/turnover/list?title_no15411

en/thriller/bastard/ep-0/viewer?title_no485&episode_no1
11/29/2015 c2 EvilBoyGenius
I like this story. The inner monologues are very well done, and I laughed aloud several times. Keep up the good work.
11/22/2015 c2 kira
This chapter is so much better than the first story. See you're getting better already :)
11/4/2015 c2 16killavals
Lol with the last quote I thought to myself daumn...its good that your are trying othe lrs if you can't find one mox the best qualities of each and mix them together! XD
7/12/2015 c1 HaveNoIdea
sorry i couldn't review cuz i was busy... well nice story do continue it and post dat beach ka story to jo :-D n plz update soon. I'm waiting
7/11/2015 c1 killavals
It's a good start. A bit rushed and kinda short... But that doesn't mean your not bad! Over time you will write longer chapters and better grammar and spelling. Trust me I was like you when I started ._.'. If you need any help I'm here to help just like everyone else.
Wellcome to the redakai team young warrior!
7/11/2015 c1 23hopelessromantic4life
Welcome to the team, rookie! (I call everyone that when they join)
Hm...A shaky start, but as far as first stories go, it's an impressive one. I can't wait to read more!
7/10/2015 c1 kira
a bit too rushed try to stop and describe stuff other than that congradulations