for Warning: Past Soul Bind Performance Not Indicative of Future Prophets

6/22 c7 ASKreader
Such an awesome story, worthwhile, I think. Maybe almost as much as DP&SW! Maybe you'll get to create this one too. :D
5/28 c7 Guest
Well this is the type of plot I haven't seen before. Definitely a really good story. Hope you come back to this, I would really like to read more of this. :)
2/24 c4 ankitmahat
Man, you've really nerfed Harry for someone who is supposed to be 130,000 years old. It's is disappointing. But at least the story is good.
2/24 c2 ankitmahat
Talk about plot twist of all plot twists.
1/6 c7 BlackStarMage
This was quite enjoyable, I've never seen a two masters of death (barring time time travel) fic before. There were no or unnoticeable grammar mistakes, the idea behind the story is unique (or at least the first I've ever seen it, and considering how much I read fanfiction, that's saying something) and the plot doesn't seem to be ridiculously stupid, quite the opposite in fact. Unlikely as it is considering you haven't updated in something like 6 years, I'm hoping there's a spontaneous update.
8/19/2021 c7 SilentCreep
Pls continue the story the concept is the most interesting off All of this and it's a novelty if I ever see one hope it continues even if that avenue is pretty much bleak
8/11/2021 c7 Misabeth
This story is great! Please consider to continue sometime!
2/11/2021 c2 6PinkMusicalCherry
OMG soooo good
2/11/2021 c1 PinkMusicalCherry
Omg didn’t expect that HAHA
2/9/2021 c7 3Spica75
I really hope you get back to this story sometime.
Such a marvellous mix of novelties.
2/9/2021 c2 Spica75
Oh my, this is a plottwist i have NOT seen before. Always so much fun to see someone get creative.

And your Ms Riddle, oh she's looking to be fun.
1/28/2021 c3 Visual Bliss
So Tammy is a baby in comparison to harry's time as master of death lol
11/16/2020 c7 1Blabacon
This story is amazing! I hope you are able to continue it.
11/9/2020 c7 4The MaskedKiwi
This. Is. Amazing. Such a cool idea. I love MoD stories, but I've never read one like this. I'm so freaking excited to see what you do next!
7/20/2020 c1 RexHeros
I really enjoyed this and I hope you continue it at some point.
296 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »