for Manifested Into The Fade

5/30 c10 raidaxk
Can't wait for a new chapter.
12/10/2020 c10 4Monster King
Awesomeness
11/19/2020 c10 4Tahaku
Will there be more soon? I really want to know how powerful Ichigo has become
7/17/2020 c10 10PsylentFox
I dont know jack about Dragon Age other than what I've read in some crossover fictions, but they are usually very high quality such as this one. I know its been a year and half since the last update, but I do hope that this will be updated again!

5/31/2020 c10 7Bloodyredshade
Damn fine story. Shame that it’ll probably never update again. But it was good. Thank you.
2/9/2020 c9 Silverwingzz
It doesn’t seem like this story is really going anywhere at all, the first few chapters were good but now it’s just boring and all that. You had a whole chapter with him just talking to a few people. Another one you had with a whole bunch of flashbacks, I understand if your making random stuff up but most of the time people do flashbacks that have information most people already know.
2/9/2020 c5 Silverwingzz
Flashbacks are annoying as hell.
12/21/2019 c1 PrinceSheo
I really hope this gets updated at some point, it's one of the best DA crossovers out there and practically the only good Fullbringer fic on this site.
12/12/2019 c10 23Blitza
yes, Ichigo. Be the normal abnormality that causes chaos upon humanity that you normally are. LOL
11/3/2019 c10 48reality deviant
just saw this-and it is a very good stoy, crossing Bleach well is not easy, so congrats for doing it with DA, of all things.

That feminine thing ichigo saw-what is it? at first i thought its the concious self of the Dragon god that became Archdemon- Urthemiel. Then i thought it the spirit that Flameth spoke of, and the coloration reminds me of the Fullbring of Sado Yasotura, and the coin he gave to Ichigo.

IS this spirit the soul of Chad's Fullbring?
also i can see the templars wanting to take the apostate bethany to the Circle, and Ichigo refusing. strongly.
looking forward to his next interaction with the Grey Wardens, and likely refusal to think of them as 'brothers'.

Very much looking forward for an update.
9/27/2019 c1 1fireclaw239
is this story abandoned? it's been over ten months since you last updated
9/21/2019 c10 TigerJacob
Well damn you left it at a point where I dont feel cliffed but definitely wanna know where the story is going. Excellently written and I enjoy the barbs being thrown around as it adds to the characters as well as what I remember of Alistair and Morrigain (been a LONG time since I touched origins). Definitely think the fic has alot of potential with the waves being made in terms of who survived ostagar (always hated loghain for that).

Hope you pick it back up again but if not, thanks for the read!
8/27/2019 c7 Anon
I had enjoyed the beginning even if these fandoms don’t really mesh naturally on a good day I thought it was written great.

I sadly can’t continue after reaching this chapter with how Marian was acting to Ichigo, it felt to rapey and I couldn’t continue reading.
8/21/2019 c10 Arthanos
Please, please, please update again. This story is just so awesome.
6/20/2019 c10 kingsoud