for The Back Porch

4/4/2020 c16 Guest
Wonderfully woven together.
4/4/2020 c9 Guest
You know what they say about the photo by the definition in the dictionary?
4/4/2020 c7 Guest
No man is EVER BIGGER than any dad.

Does Cap kind of pink a little hearing the cadence? Does Stark have Stork Industry Grade Eye Plugs?
4/4/2020 c6 Guest
Feels like Apaches on the ridge line waiting as Army Captain and War Chief meet in the center.
4/4/2020 c5 Guest
Sam makes it all reality.
4/4/2020 c4 Guest
Tender tears that do not mar fine crystal as they fall.
4/4/2020 c2 Guest
The gaze down the dusty, empty lane.
4/4/2020 c1 Guest
With rocking chair and lazy yellow tabby with swirling tail.
2/14/2020 c5 Guest
Excellent details of being in the United States Army Corp, and more than a number on a dog tag.
2/10/2020 c22 Robbie
I love all of these, especially the Secret Santa episodes (those were really great ideas). But also the shield-hurts-Vision-plot revisited in the last chapter.
2/4/2019 c7 4PrincessStarberry
Daddy Clint is my favorite Clint :)
2/4/2019 c4 PrincessStarberry
This is definitely the saddest one yet! Poor Steve-he is my biggest soft spot in the MCU, and seeing him like this is so hard :(

I do find it interesting that he later does find a woman who appreciates skinny Steve, and not just Cap-because she's heard about him her whole life-from her aunt who knew him 3
2/4/2019 c3 PrincessStarberry
I never quite made this connection between Steve and Wanda both losing a brother figure and the worlds they grew up in-I knew it happened to them as individuals, but never saw the parallel...but it's so true at this point!
6/24/2018 c22 SswolfsS
Some of these stories DONT include “The Back Porch” even thought it is called “The Back Porch”. I think there needs to be more stories with the back porch included, and hurt/comfort for Natasha Romanoff.
6/3/2018 c22 46The Wayfaring Strangers
This story was a delightful read from beginning to end. The way you write the characters is lovey. Thank you for sharing it with us!
355 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »