for The Back Porch

7/12/2015 c2 72angelofjoy
That is so lovely. Well done. Can't wait to read more.
7/12/2015 c1 angelofjoy
I love a good back porch, or patio. So nice to read, or right, or relax. Love the imagery in this story.
7/12/2015 c1 Whitelion69
This is a good start to very good story.
7/11/2015 c2 Sage of Wind Dragons
That is in large part why I dislike the idea of Bruce and Natasha the actor did a great job but... The man makes a dooms day weapon with stark and was ready to abandon the world? Go Natasha in doing the right thing. guess I'll just ship Natasha with the Barton's or something. Actually that works. The family of spies, a tad dysfunctional but hell its fine.

I mean hulk awesome! But more in humor and fights and interesting comrade during battle not... Well.

And yeah I like cap reminding that when its just him on the line he'd endanger himself gladly for Bucky but when others are on the line he does his... you got to.
And he's all sorts of ready and willing to just beat him Unconcious and fix him up in jail and rehab and work from there.

I do like the post hydra how fed up with the world cap was especially with silly none sense spy groups. Keep Everything need to know regardless of position needed that in the mythic Cold War cause anyone could break or turn... But after? It just let hydra grow. Not telling everyone is smart but the people involved on the Actual Site!well. Anyway interesting stuff. Cap gettin avengers trainees... We'll need more and more hero agents on the level through out th years.

Even if they ungodly Need to tie in the x man I mean the scarlet witch? Come on.
7/11/2015 c2 30Still Waters
You have a wonderful way of writing these beautiful little tidbits. I really like this idea of a back porch safe spot for sharing moments.
7/11/2015 c2 121Jelsemium
I'd really like to see somebody punch Bruce in the face.

I like the interaction between Steve and Natasha. Especially the bit about the Soviet Union falling to Truth, Justice and Big Macs (and Starbucks). :-D

J.
7/11/2015 c2 14DeafAngelLove
That was sweet! Thank you for writing. I'm not a huge Bruce/Natasha fan, but this falls perfectly in line with Age of Ultron. I like that Natasha noticed that the forest wasn't empty in the end. It was a nice touch. I can't wait to see what's next here! :) update soon!
7/11/2015 c2 JuliaAurelia
Very good intro and first chapter! I look forward to more stories from the porch.
7/11/2015 c2 12Mystic 777
Oof... yeah that really would have sucked for Bruce. I imagine Ultron didn't consider he'd have a world population: Hulk. (there's a Planet Hulk joke in there but... XD)
7/11/2015 c2 19theoriginalbookthief07
This is so great, exactly the kind of conversation I would imagine happening after AoU. Best lines: "Want me to go beat him up for you?" and "And so the Soviet Union falls again, thanks to the corrupting power of truth, justice, and Big Macs."
355 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24