for Avengers meets Harry Potter

6/16/2016 c7 1ActingLikeGarfieldOnaMonday
If you ever continue this, i think it would be nice to have harry run into like draco or someone compmetely unexpected like that. I dont remember if you said no weasleys, but i also thought maybe fred and george? (note: please dont think of this as me pressuring you to continue. I hate it when people do that to me so i really dont mean to come across as doing that to you.) i love where this story is going and i cant wait to read more if you update!
9/26/2015 c4 13Hermione Jean Burton
I really hate to tell you this hut you copied from the book. you might want to rethink this before you get reported by someone.
8/10/2015 c7 Guest
WOW ! BULL SHIT
;- FUCKING BOARING WITHOUT ANY PLOT
8/7/2015 c7 lw117149
More please i got tonleave me name last time i wrotw the last message lol
8/7/2015 c7 Guest
Yay no ron or ginny ;) moreplease when you can hmm maybe it slays heis magics heir.
8/9/2015 c7 Giggles Nibbles Yumyums
He should descend from all houses and maybe merlin/morgana le fay to explain his power, it makes sense in a way. However if he is related to rowena ravenclaw, please make sure he actually uses his gosh darn brain and think instead of oh I don't know the chamber of secrets thinking the darn snake won't find him, honestly that boy. I also think that the binds on him should open up elemental gifts as well as maybe some animal gifts, and some serious healing stuff, and maybe on the side some mind power stuff. If he does meet someone in Diagon Alley he will probably meet the pureblood families as the rest of Harry's acquaintances are either poor or anti-social, or getting dropped from windows (speaking of Neville here).
I like the story and like where it is going, but feel like Dumbledore needs someone else on his side to bash up a little, just to add to the bitter sweet revenge that will come their way, preferably someone like Hermione, because she is annoying.
8/8/2015 c7 6BleckBlah5956
Lovely and I think he should run into Tonks. I love her and she would be a great ally also works needs more hufflepuffs. Also should run into Luna and Neville. He should descend from all four founders, that would be fun.
8/7/2015 c7 1Shebajay
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
8/7/2015 c7 animeromance1972
I think Harry should meet a friendly Draco and more confident Neville first.
8/7/2015 c7 teddy.jan.79
Merlin and Thor plz write more soon
8/6/2015 c7 mattcun
plz write more
8/6/2015 c7 Silvermane1
He should run into Luna and Neville
8/6/2015 c7 huskielover94
what is the pairing? i have always liked slash top harry bottom loki.
8/5/2015 c6 Shebajay
8/4/2015 c5 sbur
Please let him find out about magic at the age of five.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »