for This is my curse

3/18/2020 c1 18SuperTailsFan0812
My name is SuperTailsFan0812 and wanted to leave a review for this story.

Awww poor Tails. This is the best Tails and Sonic one-shot I've ever read and loved how you wrote it in Tails' first-person view. I am a huge Sonic X fan and an extremely huge Tails fan too.

I loved how Sonic was comforting Tails and the poem, it was so good.

Sonic's comfort for Tails made me cry. I have autism too.

Anyways. I loved this one-shot and keep on writing.

-SuperTailsFan0812
6/30/2019 c1 Chase Marsh
... Its perfect in every conceivable way
i..fuck1ng cried...
1/13/2019 c1 joshuahahn1010gmail.com
i cried at this story. its well written and very sad. its also very cute with sonic and tails being together. sonic comforting tails. Tails feeling guilty for not talking to sonic but they make it up and love each other as brothers
8/21/2018 c1 Meara
Tails im so sarry for cosmo i miss her to
2/6/2018 c1 Madison Marzella2
I gotta say this was a sad but happy story here! To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Cosmo with Tails because I think it's too much. (DON'T HATE ME IT'S JUST MY OPINION) I don't hate her she's just 'Meh' in my opinion. But the story it self was so emotional and adorable! I loved how Tails being comforted by his big brother, Sonic is always adorable to see and read, how Tails explained how much an emotional reck he was in, and how he finally realized how much guilt he had when he blamed Sonic for Cosmo's death! And the idea of Sonic being there for Tails and expressing how sorry he is for Tails! I think this story is the best one you made so far! I can really picture this story in my mind in Sonic X form! Amazing job!
10/14/2017 c1 5SuperDeuceTales
Absolutely amazing! I can't stop crying! Please keep making these, you're so awesome at it! You deserve a favorite, A!
2/5/2016 c1 11IcyAngels452
GAAAAAAAYYYYYYY
7/14/2015 c1 4DiddyKGal
Such beautiful poetry, big buddy. ;)