for Back to Me

11/17/2020 c1 Guest
This is PERFECT
4/13/2016 c1 Emmamme
This is such a wonderful story. I loved everything about it. Good job on the writing!
1/12/2016 c1 10IceTear1
Really nice twists :) And that ending is just beautiful 3
9/9/2015 c1 TimeKeeper6984
Totes awesome
8/4/2015 c1 4Romance and Musicals
This was so amazing. Beautiful and heartfelt and adorable and sweet while still maintaining the idea that true love must be fought for. I love everything about it. How sweet and patient David is with Mary Margaret, how cute he is with Henry, and how much he's there for Emma. It always kind of broke my heart in the show that he never got to be friends with Emma before the curse broke. Also it was nice not having cursed!David lol. But ugh, this was just wonderful!
7/21/2015 c1 3webeonceing13
That was really good!
7/21/2015 c1 14Iniga
Aw. I love this idea and I'm glad that you wrote it and wrote it so well, with great attention to detail and character.

Particular favorite parts: Henry immediately attaching himself to Gramps; Charming musing that he's courting both Snow and Emma in a way; Charming knocking himself out when he feels the curse starting to reboot on him; and the reveal that Snow was aware, too, but had taken the same tactic as Charming and not admitted it until she was sure it was safe.

Wonderful job.
7/18/2015 c1 AnnPatrick
I LOVED this story! Great character knowledge. It was a wonderful read! Thank you!
7/15/2015 c1 10BelovedMaeve
Aw, I kind of wish this is how it happened. I loved that both David and Snow figured things out but were so busy trying to protect each other that they didn't tell. Also loved the little bits of them bonding with Emma. The bit with Graham was heart-breaking. Henry was completely adorable and his instant bond with David was very sweet.
7/15/2015 c1 72Starlight623
I don't even have the words to describe how much I loved this. Amazing!
7/14/2015 c1 5Beloved of Apollo
Oh goodness, this was such a sweet treat. As a diehard Snowing fan, this hit me in all the right places. A few slight spelling mistakes (ones I make all the time), but nothing obtrusive. Of all the writers I follow on this site, you write Snow and Charming best. They're always perfectly in character. Keep writing!
7/14/2015 c1 9Fleur24
AWE! This was so sweet! I love how they were trying to get the other to remember.
I liked the idea that the curse never settling in with him when he woke from his coma, and that Snow's kiss brought back his memories. It must have been awful knowing all of it, but pretending not to.
7/14/2015 c1 95Sara K M
Hi there.

I'll say it again. Love to see your name posted. (Don't ever stop writing Snowing and Charming Family, please.)

Very fluffy.
7/13/2015 c1 Yazmin
Ok Wow! This was amazing! I really liked it! Great job!
7/13/2015 c1 16icings
So very lovely as always!
16 Page 1 2 Next »