for The Sorceress At Hogwarts

11/2/2020 c2 4Daughter of Sally Jackson
Will you ever update, this looks interesting
10/19/2020 c2 emmabrady
This is interesting I hope you add more to it..
9/8/2018 c2 Guest
Your grammar is horrendous, better than most however. I say 6th grade, that or you stopped paying attention in class at around that time. I think you could pay from a Beta checking your writing.
Sadly reading this I counted 19 spelling errors, 43 punctuation mistakes, 3 run-on sentences, and about 70 other mistakes to boot. More than one place could do from description, imagery, or expansion of thought. Red is a word, Stingy is a description, hopeless is expanding thought. I'm not sure if you've experienced loss or long-term wanting, but you do a poor job of describing it.
9/27/2017 c1 Mrs Snape
Bored... your style in writing is poor, so many many errors I could not read past... Don't write again. Simples.
11/6/2015 c2 Aleksandra
I hope Youtube will continue to write. You have great idea and I will check regulary for updates
11/5/2015 c2 EmilyWoods
good story but needs to move faster in term of getting chapters out there
11/5/2015 c2 1Hannah Bowers
I really like this story and can't wait resd what comes next.
11/5/2015 c2 Suzululu4moe
Ron would explode ... i wanna see her curse the insensitive jealous boy if it were possible.

dumbles is gonna freak XD
11/5/2015 c1 Suzululu4moe
lol Ron would explode from envy.

actually why is draco so publicly rude to her... and why is she posing as a muggleborn? Narcissa Malfoy nee Black, Nott Senior and Lucius would all know about her.

lol i wonder what she has Kreacher do
9/26/2015 c1 asma4life
Interesting. Revelation about Hermione's parentage came as a shock, but it was a nice narration.