for historia de vita mea

7/11/2016 c2 Nowhereland
Hey whoa it's been a while! But despite that, this chapter is as beautiful and brilliant as all the others. I wonder if Mei's suitors will ever discover the truth...I honestly feel pretty bad for Ma, after spending so much money on her.

I've quit the fandom, (and I can't remember the password to Nowhereland) but your works are too good to not read. I remember the first one I ever read- I think it was about Chun-Yan reminiscing about how she's the only Ancient nation left. That really blew my mind. I love how your fics are historically accurate and everything is flawlessly put together. Keep on being amazing!
8/8/2015 c1 28WitchJuliana
Great fanfic! I'm curious as to how the story will unfold
8/3/2015 c1 12Isemay
I love how rich in culture this is! Often in fics like these, the use of foreign words or phrases tend to disrupt the flow, but you pulled it off not only well, but very beautifully. I really admire how you were able to express Chun Yan's character in only the first chapter as well. I got the impression she was much more mature than you implied in the introduction. My sister is also thirteen, but she is not as mature or articulate as Chun Yan. It might be because of her circumstance though (I know children had to grow up fairly quickly during that time and clearly she is very involved in the family business).

This is very well written and I really hope you will continue this story!
7/14/2015 c1 2Nowhereland
(alright, dropping the mask)

Another beautiful story from a beautiful person! I love Fem!China stories almost as much as Oreos. And ACCURATE CHINESE CULTURE YES YEs YASSSssSS! Chun-Yan's reaction to Sakura being Japanese was really accurate as well. My /mom/ still holds a semi-hatred for the Japanese, and she was born in the 1970s. I think this is probably my 'favoritest' story among my 'most favoritest' author ever. Write more, please! I really want to know what'll happen.