for The B-Plot: Another Side, Another Story

6/17 c24 10PsylentFox
LOL I didn't know anything about Critical Role when these chapters started coming out, but now that I know? I'm reading them. :D Cheers!
3/30 c1 Guest
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

….-
3/8 c37 Rebel-Keiki
Thanks for a new chapter! I always love reading your updates even if I have no idea what the crossover is :) Though I am excited that you had "preview edition" next to the YU YU Hakusho crossover bc not only is that another anime that I have actually heard of, but also really like! So I am really looking forward to if you actually continue that one!
3/5 c37 Sage of Wind Dragons
great to hear from ya, alot of these were quite fun! Ive missed Kei.

dragon age and blight nonsense are epic enough fights to handle. got to handle this stuff right yo.

Kei and the great enemy being the maid outfit is GREAt.

her having to punch dragons in faces but also make friends with them but ALSo start customizing her own maid outfit is ALSO fun as fuck, like listen if she is wearing this, and apparently she IS wearing this then she will OWN IT.
also, if its early enough and before Kakashi reveal to her... just HA.
Obito cawing with laughter also fun.

still! Kei! love that lady honestly.
3/5 c37 Momochan77
This was an interesting mix of short one shots! Personally I kinda want to see more of the Yu Yu Hakusho one! I think mixing Kei into that would be hilarious! See you next update!
3/4 c37 GreatT'Phon1of4
A very nice pile of snacks! I love a well written crossover. Sarcasm and/or snark is a bonus (:
The thing with the maid uniform is just funny.
3/4 c37 12SanguisAnima
Hmmm. Kei in Kung Fu Panda? Oh, oh, oh, Kei in Sailor Moon!
11/25/2021 c1 Gatorgoose
Tbh I’m kinda hoping the next crossover (if you do one) is either with DC justice league or avatar the last airbender, it would be so fun seeing her try to hide/explain her powers and eventually having people think she’s just a really bad waterbender or something
11/21/2021 c1 Gatorgoose
Congratulations! Keisuke in alternate universes is now my latest and greatest hyperfixation! I’m really looking forward to you updating on the star gate one, i have a lot of trouble finding good stargate crossovers and I really love when it’s from other peoples POV so it’s perfect
11/9/2021 c36 Momochan77
Din and Obito never cease to make me smile! They’re so cute! And I love Obito’s narration of the battle! It’s hilarious! See you next update!
11/9/2021 c36 GreatT'Phon1of4
Thank you for the chapter! m( _ _ )m
10/4/2021 c21 CypressofCyprus
I'm guessing you've lost interest in continuing this story, but I feel like I should hold on to a nugget of hope that this gem will grab your attention again. Here's to you regardless. Keep on being awesome, however you'd define that.
9/29/2021 c35 CypressofCyprus
Ah, such a satisfying read. I think that *all* us D&D lovers have wished we could crush a trap.
9/26/2021 c35 Momochan77
Team Minato together again!…mostly lol! Still kicking ass and taking names! I’m excited to see how the rest of this goes! And Obito’s reacts to Rin and Kakashi’s new looks and theirs to his! See you next update!
9/26/2021 c35 GreatT'Phon1of4
Obito's soft stats lol. Also Kei being done with dungeon crawling and just murdering that trap. (:
589 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »